Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullcrap RNG

F3H3RD4N13L

Question

19 answers to this question

What were you expecting?.. It's RNG. I can't count how many times I've griped to myself over getting boosters from Sortie when I still have the Prime Access boosters, but every time I come back to the same conclusion - RNG will be RNG and nothing you can do will change that except continuing to try.

2 minutes ago, InfinitySnail said:

What were you expecting?.. It's RNG. I can't count how many times I've griped to myself over getting boosters from Sortie when I still have the Prime Access boosters, but every time I come back to the same conclusion - RNG will be RNG and nothing you can do will change that except continuing to try.

But this happens to me with everything.. When I wanted to farm Saryn Systems for chroma I had to kill kela at least 20 times..

RNG is a fickle mistress. That's all. I'm still trying to get the Night Aspect blueprint for Equinox - over 30 kills of farming that alone. Not counting what it took to get the other parts.

curse you Day Chassis~

Edited by InfinitySnail

Just now, InfinitySnail said:

RNG is a fickle mistress. That's all. I'm still trying to get the Night Aspect blueprint for Equinox - over 30 kills of farming that alone. Not counting what it took to get the other parts.

curse you Day Chassis~

Ya I got the night aspect after 68 tries (yes I counted it)

The whole game is RNG and you sohuld be used to it.

FIrst rule in this game, if oyu want it, you never get it, you msotly farm thigns nearby without noticing, help friends and help others with bosses, and you might get the right part that way better then wantign it for yourself.

It sounds dumb but besdies farming we nto relaly got anythign else to do, farming and grinding all day long.

Why? Because generating frustration is one of the cheapest and most efficient way to sell stuff.

Instead of trying to farm specific items, trade the random rewards you got while playing casualy for plats.

Then, use the plats to buy what you want.

Edited by Robolaser

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Man, if just farming Valkyr is this bad for you, you won't survive trying to get the REAL grindy stuff!

To be fair, I think OP is farming Mesa, which is a PITA what with having to get the coordinates to make keys to even have an attempt at getting the piece you need.

This is the "price" we pay to have a "free" to play game. If RNGebus is angry with you, you have the option of getting what you want faster with plat. Warframe is much better about it than a lot of other games - at least the things  that we farm/buy are permanent.

5 hours ago, pnellesen said:

This is the "price" we pay to have a "free" to play game. If RNGebus is angry with you, you have the option of getting what you want faster with plat. Warframe is much better about it than a lot of other games - at least the things  that we farm/buy are permanent.

This.  One of the reasons I play Warframe over other F2P games is because of the permenent factor.  Not just that, but if I do buy something plat, I know what I'm buying.  The moment Warframe adds gambling, I'll quit (Which they did previously with the keys, and I quit).

Just now, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

As a newbie, RNG was with me at all times. 

I got Hate AND Despair when I was new. However, I sold them both for weapon slots (cuz I was a noob). Never got them again.

Yeah, kidnap a Newbie and use Beacons.  I'm sitting on about 3 Despair & Hate because of the new players I run with.