Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter Gift of the Lotus Event

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

IT WAS SO COOL!
At first I was a bit surprised to see two of the same rewards in the same date, but I got my Chroma and decided to do both missions with him. Started with Exterminate which is usually easier and faster, and them went into Survival in a Squad. At first I just looked at the timer and though: "20 minutes? Ok. It's longer than usual, but it is doable." But then I looked at the enemies and saw lv70~80 and I was: "OH IT'S ON!!!"
So there we where: Ember and Inaros holding the Alamo. While I and Ash runned around activating capsules when needed. It was a lot of fun! We all celebrated enthusiasticly in the end (on chat, that is).
I know it looked a bit like old sorties (which were 15 minutes) but doing this daily ends up being boring and tiresome, while as an Event it is much more apreciated (and the reward is much better - not stupid Endo).

Thanks DE & Design Council!

Edit- Why I said it was Easter GotL https://forums.warframe.com/topic/786212-lepus-headgear-color-picker-and-double-credit-weekend/

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666
It's clearly Easter XD

I went through it with some pubs. I just brought along my Desecrate Nekros for more life support, and I got stuck with a Valkyr, Chroma, and a Nova. I spent 75% of the time reviving everyone instead of actually doing stuff. My Nekros was the tank out of everyone.

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AGENTSTORM876 said:

it wasn't a Easter event though

you are right, it was a bonus "Gift of the Lotus" designed by the Design council

I didn't do it, because i'm full of potatoes so the time was not worth it, but i hope to see more of this alerts instead of 10 minutes/waves at lvl 40+ for 150 endo or only credits, or for resources that you are probably going to get more from mobs than as alert reward  

I spawned into this looking at a downed Limbo, my thanks for the rescue was being covered in blinding white flames. When there were about 8 minutes left I couldn't stand it anymore and asked to be allowed to die, fortunately that did remove the flames. This was nothing special and not much fun due to a bug, but catalyst are always appreciated.

2 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

That alert was good , De really needs to add higher lvl nodes, they gave us kuva floods starting at 80-100 they should definitely add some more or even missions starting at 150-200 so we don't have to spend 2 hours on MOT before seeing 4 digits lvl's.

I agree. I want higher kuva missons like 2k kuva missions...with higher lvl enemies like 120 - 170

3 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

they should definitely add some more or even missions starting at 150-200

52 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I agree. I want higher kuva missons like 2k kuva missions...with higher lvl enemies like 120 - 170

I also agree IF the rewards are worth it.

I totally agree to this, went in solo with rhino + tigris prime + euphonia prime + dark split-sword because i had nothing to level up thinking this is just normal lvl 15-20 GotL and after after couple minutes i paid attention to enemy level and then i looked how long i have to be there. I started smiling hysterically when I saw that you have to be there for 20 minutes.