Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How good is this Euphona Prime Riven?

Gilgamesh_Sam

Question

13 answers to this question

Free corrosive + multishot for the alt-fire? I'd say it's one of the best Rivens you could get - that way you can either continue building for status or fling a little bit of crit in there. As for a selling range, I'm not certain. Much of the time Rivens don't have set "prices".

Honestly not that great if you ask me. If you aren't getting stats at/around/above the dmg of the original elemental dmg mods its kind of a loss there since its not actually going to boost too much. Can never hurt to reroll again since if nothing better comes you can keep the current stats as is afterwards.

Personally, mod space on the Euphona Prime is tight as it is. If you want to go full hybrid and cater to both firing modes, you would mod for Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker, and all 4 dual stat mods to hit 100% status chance before Multishot. This build then leaves you with little wiggle room, and in all honesty, the magic roll for a Euphona Prime Riven in my eyes is Multishot + Status Chance + free/unburdening negative.

Your roll is ok, but I would consider a reroll unless the buyer doesn't care about the alt-fire.