Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... Who won the melee contest?

MadnessBomber

1 minute ago, RoninJed said:

So a grineer whip weapon won...convenient.

It's Blade&Whip, like Mios and Lacera, not just whip like Atterax or Lecta. Funny thing this is the second time the designer wins, a few years ago SilverBones also won for Silva&Aegis. 

Just now, aligatorno said:

It's Blade&Whip, like Mios and Lacera, not just whip like Atterax or Lecta. Funny thing this is the second time the designer wins, a few years ago SilverBones also won for Silva&Aegis. 

Oh your right it's more like them. I'm just disappointed it's like something that's already in the game.

1 hour ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Because that's what the design council voted for , not DE , there were other good stuff but IMO it was the most cool one.

Didn't even get a notification for the poll so totally missed out.

Can't say I'm looking forward to blade and whip to be honest. Though some concepts from the very first contest were better than a few of ones we had this time.

2 hours ago, Neo3602 said:

Just FYI the weapons that got 2nd and 3rd place will get added at a later date.

Which ones came in second and third? Also I have to agree with the general consensus here, while I do like SilverBone's work, they really shouldn't have won, they got their time in the light and now are only taking away from others, if DE is just going to take suggestions from SilverBones they can just do so on their own, as opposed to taking away from others to do so.

29 minutes ago, Domesticon said:

Which ones came in second and third? 

Just now, Sirfol said:

can we have a screenshoot of those weapons? *-* i'm curious

Please? :D

I would but from the research I've just done DE doesn't like Design Council leaks and I could get my DC access revoked so I'd rather not. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Neo3602 said:

I would but from the research I've just done DE doesn't like Design Council leaks and I could get my DC access revoked so I'd rather not. Sorry.

understandable :( i'll not pry further.

reddit here i come.