Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova's Ridiculously Long Neck

CapricaSix

I like Nova the way she is, but I wouldn't mind a shorter neck. That would also make her shorter than the other Warframes, which further cements the loli look.

Please don't nerf her baby fat too hard. Not everyone likes the same body type.

Regarding the "breast cancer" complaints: just use your primary color for those bits if you don't like the look.

Maybe now would be a good time to introduce alternate body meshes, like we already have helmet ones.

To me this would be very acceptable as a Warframe. A much cleaner Nova that does not suffer from breast cancer, very petite and with a shorter neck! :)

So I sincerely hope Mynki and the rest of DE can agree that some areas of the Nova model might need a revisit.

That was one of mine {without the silly pigtails}, cheers :P tried to emphasise the light build body more than anything else there. MeaK is right though, if you pick the same colour as your primary colour, the breast patch goes away. But the weird funky boils on the side of her bum or -as I see them- tramp stamps/tattoos remain :x

I'm wondering why it's called a design council warframe as well. Maybe its because we got to vote on more things than the other warframes. Everything but her design at least.

Edited by CapricaSix

They could remake Nova's appearance a bit, but it would be awesome if they added a slimmer upper body and a shorter neck 

Don't you mean lower body? she already has a strange pear shaped figure, any more and she'll be nothing more than a big bum lol

It just occurred to me, but they said each warframe was going to take visual cues from different Asian cultures right?

Well...

400%20long%20neck%20women.jpg

I kinda want to know now what they llook like when they dont have the rings on

The biggest thing I noticed was her lack of that glow on her arms in legs in game like she has on the concept art. ]: That alone made me forgive the stumpy legs. But then that wasn't there.

I was wondering the same the moment I built my nova, not a big issue for me though, I wanted her to look clean rather than cracked/infested/full of boils lol

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/630786604077458979/0767387A11B4C19F8DDE4815E38F67F89770DA14/

Her neck could be made smaller, please... don't you guys... EVER... change her upper legs/midriff/rear.

She's got like the perfect shape.

Oh god that neck... that one screenshot still irks me, plus the slob posture, belly and bum out like a chubby superhero *cough* but yeah lets focus on the neck lol

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/630786604077458979/0767387A11B4C19F8DDE4815E38F67F89770DA14/

Her neck could be made smaller, please... don't you guys... EVER... change her upper legs/midriff/rear.

She's got like the perfect shape.

That screenshot reminds me of those long necked aliens called Kaminoans from Kamino in Star Wars

Edited by xXZEROCSXx

I kinda want to know now what they llook like when they dont have the rings on

No, you don't. From my understanding, the rings are removed as punishment for infidelity (or whatever they deem severe enough). When they remove the rings, the neck is too long and weak to support the head and the woman dies of asphyxiation.

That's actually an urban legend. Part of it comes from the misconception that the neck is actually lengthening. What's happening is the neck rings press down on the shoulder blades and collar bones, deforming them as the woman grows. The neck maintains structural integrity, but the bones and muscles of the torso are compressed.

The neck rings are removed every few years in order to add more. I'm lead to believe it's uncomfortable, but far from life threatening. It's just a beauty thing, not any kind of reward/punishment.

Let's put the disturbing neck rings aside now and stick to the Nova's appearance. :/

I've forwarded this thread to Rebecca, she promised to take a look and relay it to the artists.

Though I do wonder if they already noted it... the communication we've been getting from devs has been at a bare minimum in general for a while now... Aside from one-sided announces and even more one-sided livestreams that is.

Let's put the disturbing neck rings aside now and stick to the Nova's appearance. :/

I've forwarded this thread to Rebecca, she promised to take a look and relay it to the artists.

Though I do wonder if they already noted it... the communication we've been getting from devs has been at a bare minimum in general for a while now... Aside from one-sided announces and even more one-sided livestreams that is.

They're off for the weekends, it's only been 1 week since Nova came out, they've also been busy working on more important matters like raptor's drop rate and how loot tables were in such bad shape also Rebecca's been busy for most of the week looking at the Livestream 10 thread she made a while back so yea...just give it time haven't known her to lie about anything.

They're off for the weekends, it's only been 1 week since Nova came out, they've also been busy working on more important matters like raptor's drop rate and how loot tables were in such bad shape also Rebecca's been busy for most of the week looking at the Livestream 10 thread she made a while back so yea...just give it time haven't known her to lie about anything.

I'm sure she'll do her job, I was more speaking generally though, it's been like this for quite some time, tons of good threads all around and not one dev commenting on any of them, only thing we get is assurances of mods and rebecca saying that the devs do read it, somehow, somewhere. Oh well, small team, bigger priorities, I suppose...