Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Nostalgia thread

Dwolfknight

Because of the new captura mode, I was looking through the first captures I had ever taken on steam when a wave a nostalgia hit me. I wanted to share it with the rest of the vets and maybe show a little bit about how warframe was back then, I'm not saying it was better then, it just that this is one of the only games I have ever had fond memories with.

Here they are...

Spoiler

First picture ever
download.jpg

Anyone remember this elevator glitch?

download_1.jpg

download_2.jpg

First time with Ash :heart:, Oh and the Datamass was cool too.

download_3.jpg

Clayman / Bondage Bob / CryopodWeirdThingWhatTheHellIsThat Man

download_4.jpg

This is not so old but what the hell, I don't even remember that reward screen XD

download_5.jpg

Before the Awakening

2014_06_17_00001.jpg

Extra...

Spoiler

download_6.jpg

Sword bow because f u.

Feel free to post your own nostalgic caps or whatever I don't control you.

These are some early screenshots I have taken and kept. I thought about deleting them, but... meh. Both the game and myself have come a long way since then. One of them is me trying to learn how to mod. It went terribly, btw.

tgn0tZy.jpg

VNDJ044.jpg

Oh this brings back memories.

I still kinda miss the atmosphere and UIs from back then. But well, that's the past and DE felt it wasn't good enough, nothing to complain about.

Anyone have screenshots of the Grineer asteroid conveyer belt room? Damn there are several rooms which have just dissapeared.

Edited by Othergrunty

Man, I remember getting into this game in U8 maybe a week or two after it became open to everyone on Steam. Rhino still turned into an invincible puff-ball, frames still dropped off bosses as rare pink orbs that fell through terrain... There was only two Prime Warframes, far fewer Prime weapons...

I remember being proud of this loadout after grinding all day while my school friends were offline trying to get Volt. I was so proud of this loadout. I only had the stock line of colors running down the pre-saturated color palette. Remember when we could only have our mods on one frame and weapon at a time unless we had duplicates?

DODRrUf.jpg

Ah, and if I'm not mistaken this was a bit before the Survival update around Xmas time when DE released the Phased items. People are still trying to sell their Phased Tigris / Ankyros skins for exorbitant amounts on Steam I think.

Anyways- Vauban had been my goal in Warframe since I'd started. Ever since I got him he'd been my main. Gestures to his profile icon. (I WAITED SO LONG) I remember doing this with my buddy back when Frost was only good for his invincible snow-globe. 

QjjzHyc.jpg

AocNV7i.png

Several years later and that machete still sucks!

Edited by Hastur609

2 hours ago, Othergrunty said:

Oh this brings back memories.

I still kinda miss the atmosphere and UIs from back then. But well, that's the past and DE felt it wasn't good enough, nothing to complain about.

Anyone have screenshots of the Grineer asteroid conveyer belt room? Damn there are several rooms which have just dissapeared.

You mean this one?

Spoiler

Warframe0013_zps63f5b8bd.png?t=138387582

Or this one?

Spoiler

2013-07-06_00037.jpg

Or this one?

Spoiler

cf749dbf_Evolution0015.jpeg