The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Council Challenge Discussion and Feedback

MrM1

Just now, kruwreka said:

BTW who makes a poison based frame that can be poisoned. What next? A ocean based Frame that can't swim?

Hydroid is an ocean frame at some point. And warframes can't really swim without archwings, so far. If you fall into water on any Earth tileset, it'll beam you back to the ground.

Well... Ironic...

2 minutes ago, kruwreka said:

A @^%$^&& joke of a mission. Soloed the whole thing with a Saryn. Didn't make a dent in the the Jugg. Left

BTW who makes a poison based frame that can be poisoned. What next? A ocean based Frame that can't swim?

I think warframe are similar to a weapon. You can have a gun shoot bullets but guns aren't immune to bullet are they.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Chryssalid 8492 said:

You have your operators palm beam

Care to elaborate on how this is supposed to kill a Lv120 juggernaut, when it barely tickles enemies above level 15?

Or how you're supposed to survive long enough to actually use it?

Edited by Arkvold

Just now, (Xbox One)Chryssalid 8492 said:

You have your operators palm beam

Is it super effective against the Juggernaut? I'm genuinely asking because I never bother with my Operator unless I'm specifically fighting Sentients or Kuva missions.
Also yeah, this alert took a serious turn when the Juggernaut spawned and I've never been this salty about Warframe before my entire time playing it.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)SciManSays said:

I don't know if this is PS4 only.

So me and a group of max-level warframes took on the new Lotus Challenge, having to take on 10 waves of level 100+ infested, with only melee weapons. 

Took us grinding like 20-30 minutes to get to the end, no problem, then a level 125 juggernaut shows up.

Literally took us 30 minutes of all attacking it before all 4 of us had died and lost all of our revives, we barely did almost 1/4 of its health. 

There was nothing we could do to kill it without it killing us all like nothing, even with us constantly re-reviving each other.

This is by far the dumbest idea I have seen Warframe come up with, and I hope they learn from this and never try something so stupid ever again. 

(in before all the noobs say "get gud" we were all max level, over MR15, with level 30 frames and gear lol)

That's the point of the Alert, to be different and challenging. I don't understand how it took you 30 minutes to get through 10 waves, did you bring unfit loadouts with you ?

Edited by aligatorno

I agree, it is a stupid challenge. 

But it is able to be completed by just using the meta. 

Excalibur + Naramon + Exalted blade through a wall. It's not going to attack anything because it can't see you so... 

I'm also reading a lot of "use the operator" and that was something I didn't think of when I completed it. Operator is barely useful outside of sentient/kuva fights and Spy missions that I never thought of that.