Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Items you regret buying using platinum?

zeroichi92

When I was a young Tenno (mr2) I liked to stop by and see what Darvo had on sale in the relay.

One day he had the Galatine and OMG I had to have it!

The Freaking Galatine, Man!!

So I spent several hours grinding out the last of the Mastery I needed to be able to take the MR3 Test.

As soon as I passed it I ran to Darvo, Plat in hand, and Oh Thank The Maker he still had some left!

So I bought one!!

And then not too much later (maybe a few weeks) I learned how easy it was to just build it myself... /sigh.  :crylaugh:

I bought the "What Stalker?" Bundle, cause after almost 3 years of playing I still havent got the Despair. One day later I went to Berhynia to level up the Despair, Stalker spawned and he dropped the Despair. This was a very painfull happening...

11 hours ago, ViS4GE said:

Everything that is on sale I guess.

But you save plat on sales (You do mean stuff like Darvo's discount and the current Fire sale, right?).

Or are you one of those people that got easily tempted to buy anything that is discounted? Even when you don't actually need it?

7 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

But you save plat on sales (You do mean stuff like Darvo's discount and the current Fire sale, right?).

Or are you one of those people that got easily tempted to buy anything that is discounted? Even when you don't actually need it?

Image result for zoidberg meme consumer