The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe ALMOST gave me a heart attack

(XBOX)Oussii

I am not blaming DE here nor the game, just simply want to share the feeling i got yesterday.

Was doing a syndicate mission when all of a sudden, XBOX interrupted my game  for a console update.

for some reason, the update failed,. (it happened twice yesterday and to my friends also)

Then i got a message to reboot the console .

I did, logged in to warframe, where i got a message: You are eligible to the mastery rank test

WTF? a MR test? How come?

I pressed the pause to check and YES the bar is full, i can make a test

Oh wait,,, what test, i am MR 23, and opppps, the game shows me as MR 0

can you imagine the  expression on my face?

I took a moment to think,, hmmmm. maybe because i got disconnected from warframe by the console, or maybe the server is down...

Let me reboot

i did, same issue MR 0.

It took 4 reboots to come back to MR 23

I know, maybe the server (DE or XBOX ) was lagging, or 1000 reasons, but for those 5 min, i was living a nightmare

I am sharing this to you guys, just in case it might happen to you, don't panic or take the test,, just wait 5 min and reboot

Thanks for reading

I can imagine your face when you saw the mr0. That could be shocking when you make a "lifetime" work in a game and suddenly dissapear. Luckily it is was just a bug but I sadly lost 3 times my all items and progress with other games like - wow, icewinddale, Everquest 2. In the first I lost my progress because of a server crash and my datas lost and the support cannot recover it, in the second game a save file damaged and could not recover it then I should have redo the whole game (almost finished that time 96%) progress lost, in the last game I just like in the first got a server crash and my maxed character lost it's level and all of my items on it. Luckily the alt accs survived because not logged in that time but these stuffs are annoying.

In warframe often happend back in time when a host migration or hot fix happend I lost my whole run what I did and of course there spawn those mods and items what I am looking for. I am not a fan of the peer to peer connection system because often does same issues. 

Still when I log in for example I didn't get credit and rescource rewards because they are not appear in my inventory. Simply not save it so not really waiting for anything there.

I can feel your panic... Reminds me that one day I suddenly received an in-game message from DE and it said I received some "invalid platinum" which had been removed from my account and I had no idea what was going on... So I went to dojo and found out I could no longer trade... which left me confused and panic. I asked support for help and I was told that I sold a mod at the price of 30 platinum to a RMT player who just got banned and that's why they suspended my trade for 2 months... I was like WTF? I guess they must suspected I was doing RMT with that guy, but actually I didnt even know who that guy was or which mod I sold, and that kinda sucks coz I cant trade anymore in holy 2 months... Just bad luck I told myself *sigh* :sad:

8 minutes ago, Doomerang said:

I can feel your panic... Reminds me that one day I suddenly received an in-game message from DE and it said I received some "invalid platinum" which had been removed from my account and I had no idea what was going on... So I went to dojo and found out I could no longer trade... which left me confused and panic. I asked support for help and I was told that I sold a mod at the price of 30 platinum to a RMT player who just got banned and that's why they suspended my trade for 2 months... I was like WTF? I guess they must suspected I was doing RMT with that guy, but actually I didnt even know who that guy was or which mod I sold, and that kinda sucks coz I cant trade anymore in holy 2 months... Just bad luck I told myself *sigh* :sad:

You cannot prepare for things like this because there are nowhere any sign that player whom you trade have a bad reputation or does strange things. For this It didn't have to punish those whom traded only that person whom did strange things. That is just not fair.

Edited by Sziklamester

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

trust me, decorations is nothing to compare when it comes loosing MR 23 to MR 0 :(

Depends I think. If I lost all the synthesis then yes, but if it was just MR I think I wouldn't mind spending 23 days getting it back :D

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

I am not blaming DE here nor the game, just simply want to share the feeling i got yesterday.

Was doing a syndicate mission when all of a sudden, XBOX interrupted my game  for a console update.

for some reason, the update failed,. (it happened twice yesterday and to my friends also)

Then i got a message to reboot the console .

I did, logged in to warframe, where i got a message: You are eligible to the mastery rank test

WTF? a MR test? How come?

I pressed the pause to check and YES the bar is full, i can make a test

Oh wait,,, what test, i am MR 23, and opppps, the game shows me as MR 0

can you imagine the  expression on my face?

I took a moment to think,, hmmmm. maybe because i got disconnected from warframe by the console, or maybe the server is down...

Let me reboot

i did, same issue MR 0.

It took 4 reboots to come back to MR 23

I know, maybe the server (DE or XBOX ) was lagging, or 1000 reasons, but for those 5 min, i was living a nightmare

I am sharing this to you guys, just in case it might happen to you, don't panic or take the test,, just wait 5 min and reboot

Thanks for reading

Someone get this man the Keep calm meme award because he took it like a champ :P

11 hours ago, Kyronz said:

MR 0 again would be kind of neat, it would be fun to have something to do in game besides logging in, running sorties and logging out :)

Oh there is a lot of things, a full list i do beside that,,, it will take pages to fill.

i used to do that. but lately ( i don't know why ). i don't just log in, sortie and how

I do a lot more