Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Considering Alternative Helmets For Deluxe Skins

So what I've notice since tennogen began is that most creators make helmets for the warframes base skin. Like how all of frost' helmets only really work well with his base skin and not for his deluxe skin & I wanted to know if any of you guys consider the deluxe skin at all when creating a helmet, or have thought of making exclusive alt helms for the deluxe skin only . 

I ask this because in some cases the deluxe skin only really looks good with the deluxe helmet , imo I'd say this goes for Trinity , Frost, Nyx, and Chroma. So I think it be cool to have more helmets that look better with the deluxe skin than the base skin. 

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

I doubt it, DE are the ones who flex it with it comes to creating the deluxe skins. I just bought the frost one today by mistake (i thought it was the whole bundle and not just the skin with the Darvo sale) and have made it look passable with the Jotun Helm as the deluxe helm is terrible.

I think we'd be open to this, if it matched.

However, it's quite a lot harder for creators to do because they don't have access to the Deluxe Skin files to compare to. They also don't have access to the Deluxe model, which they need in order to match the base of the new helmet to the neck. High risk!

49 minutes ago, [DE]Syncrasis said:

However, it's quite a lot harder for creators to do because they don't have access to the Deluxe Skin files to compare to. They also don't have access to the Deluxe model, which they need in order to match the base of the new helmet to the neck. High risk!

Why not provide the models in the Tennogen files, just like with everything else?

Alternatively, there are other ways of getting the models...
>.>
<.<
^.^

5 hours ago, [DE]Syncrasis said:

Not in Tennogen but if they know how to sculpt a head they can most likely get hold of the model and the textures

9 hours ago, [DE]Syncrasis said:

However, it's quite a lot harder for creators to do because they don't have access to the Deluxe Skin files to compare to.

Well, the idea is to open it up to more frames and weapons over time, right? Why can't the deluxe skins be made available too? Is it just because tennogen works off the base warframe and doesn't support specific skins?

Edited by AdunSaveMe

On 5/9/2017 at 1:48 AM, [DE]Syncrasis said:

Is it possible for ye guys to release those models just for the helmet reference? I really want someone to make an alt helm for gersemi skin...

On side note DE should release official alt helms for the deluxe skins too...