Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

soo skip this event? (ambulas)

padds

11 minutes ago, ComCray said:

Is this the Baro one or did I miss something?

7 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

I think he means from their youtube channel hitting 300k subscribers. There are 2 codes that can be redeemed for 2 boosters.

And you can redeem them both 

FOLLOW - double resources 

STAY - double creds

Just like everything else. If you don't want to do it, don't do it. I find it fun, but then again I just play it sporadically, not grinding my eyes out.

Amblas is pretty weak, needs to scale to be anything to worry about.

45 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

Everything is easy early on, once he scales it becomes way harder. I played around with 145 one in simulacrum and it's really hard to kill him without some way of stripping armor. Even after 10 wave of slow def where you make him spawn at every wave except first he already scaled to 60++

Octavia makes a nice cake out of him. No matter the level.

well, I'm gonna do it for the Supra Vandal, because I like the Supra, I like MR points, and I like killing robots since they don't mess up your Warframe so bad (no blood and guts to clean off, which gets tiresome after a while). plus there's no moral conundrum since they weren't alive to begin with technically.

the mods look OK as well though, and I'm always up for noggles that don't cost plat.

If you love the Supra and want the Vandal, then go for it. If you don't care, then take my advice, don't bother with the event, the Supra Vandal is the main prize and it can be a steep one depending on your clan conditions.

This event was actually not bad at all, I thought. If you do endless missions to 20 you can earn like 50-65 a mission and all you need for every member of your clan is 400(ghost clan) to advance to the second part.

Edited by Andaius

17 hours ago, The_Mustachio said:

Let me answer your question with a question. What do you mean by skip it?

Skip it as in play some other game for awhile? Or do you mean skip it, and play other content in Warframe?

If plan to keep playing Warframe, play the event. You don't have to burn out on it every night. It's here for a week. Play some, grab a few new mods and a easily obtainable new gun. 

If the new stuff doesn't look like things you want and have another game in mind, play that. 

By your post, you don't sound like a completist, so I wouldn't worry about missing some stuff. 

I myself, need everything obtainable in the game. So let the grind begin!!

yeah i mean go play something else , which i am ;) i honestly figured i had missed something logged in to check baro saw the event went to check rewards saw they were junk (for me) and was logging out when the thought hit me " its a week long event did i miss something?" turns out i didn't and i seem to be in the minority everyone else seems to like it which is cool im just hard to please i guess

It's your time, it's your call. You aren't obliged to do everything DE give and DE aren't obliged to satisfy you alone. I myself skip event with quanta vandal because i knew the stress from the event won't be worth it.

But accept that you're skiping it on your own free will and don't whine later on and demand free Supra Vandal because you decide to be a completionist or you're 1 weapon short from reaching your next MR.

20 hours ago, The_Mustachio said:

You don't have to burn out on it every night.

Burned through it in two days. It's really not that hard. If you play corpus missions. I have that speedrunner mindest but I hoped that the whole thing was a little more than kill the thing before it drops and when it drops dead on the floor hack it.