Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.3+20.4.3.1

[DE]Megan

15 minutes ago, Yorinar said:

Single player in a clan still needs 400 animo.. :(  Based on the fact that spawns don't seem to happen every run even on open maps (3 of my last 5 runs had spawns), I'm looking at about 110 runs.  That mind-numbing grind....

i just farmed all 400 myself, and then a bit extra for some mods. and yea.. its was pretty mind numbing.. but i definitely recomend using an endless mission.  it makes it far more tolerable..  good luck gettin them grofits!

The new Prisma Yamako Syandana uses a different color set than the original Yamako Syandana. The Yamako one uses Primary and Tertiary colors to change its appearence which blends really well with the other attachements and makes it look great. On the other hand, the Prisma Yamako uses Primary and Secondary colors, and because of this I can't use it: if I select the colors that look great on it, the other attachements look really bad, and if I keep the current colors I use then the syandana looks bad.

Is it possible to make the Prisma Yamako Syandana work in the same way as does the original Yamako Syandana, to make the Primary and Tertiary color options change its appearence?

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, Yorinar said:

Single player in a clan still needs 400 animo.. :(  Based on the fact that spawns don't seem to happen every run even on open maps (3 of my last 5 runs had spawns), I'm looking at about 110 runs.  That mind-numbing grind....

Europa -> Ose, solo it 4 rounds or PUG and go for as long as you can, rinse - repeat.

• The Wukong Macak Helmet has been added to the Alert cycle. Sneaky Wukong snuck past us!

Only now? Seriously? What am I surprised. I'm waiting the Equinox alt helmet longer than 3 months. Nothing unusual, It's DE.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Sonicor skyrocketing enemies when equipped with a high Blast build. THIS IS BEING REVERTED IN THE NEXT HOTFIX!

NO NO NO...ITS WAY TO FUN :|

yes i know its stuck out...but does that mean you will eventually go through with it????? this is fun as hek :D

15 hours ago, DemonKahn said:

Gotta love these fools that cant READ!!!

" Rathuum" 

900k kills

WAAAH WAAAH he is exploiting but it has nothing to do with the event

"forgot to remove some of the top event scores"

unknown.png

Edited 1 hour ago by Pegasy

WTG ... you have proven that the educational system no longer teachs READING

.... I'm pretty sure it's a joke.

14 hours ago, AutoPhox said:

while waiting at extraction in a group, you tap 5 to step out as the operator. Then the rest of the group reaches extract before you step back in.

Oh. I was expecting like some kind of thing where you'd be able to stay out of your frame.

On 5/5/2017 at 10:48 PM, [DE]Megan said:

It seems that this fix does not put a smile on the faces of our lovely Tenno.

We will revert this for the next Hotfix! 

Whelp, must have been something I said...

Edited by Rekalty

Seriously ...why don't you make it specific condition to spawn Ambulas instead of this RNG or only-god-know-when like this? 

Like if we trigger the alarm we will surely meet a Bursa soon ...why not ambulas too? I surely if Corpus detect some tenno activities 

Bek would say "Aha! it's time to show off and test my thing" and would send ambulas to join in the fight without invitation ...why not that?

and beside of that ppl will do more variety of mission and could even solo...co'z now only Grofitable run is the endless like Excavation or Def 

and other solo-able run is just too slow to drop one 

Please make it more variety and fun to farm this event -.-

When charging bows, the R key is no longer performing an uncharge.  It must either be fired or F key to change to secondary weapon.  Confirmed that the R key was not unassigned as well as performed the usual maintenance (verify & optimize).   This occurred within the last couple of updates/hotfixes.  

12 hours ago, Yorinar said:

The problem with this is that we (the Warframe Community) have too many One-Man Napoleon Clans out there which seems to be the antithesis of a cooperative game.  While I agree that this sort of change from the original error of 200 seems to also contribute to the fact that for the promise of less grind in this game from the developers in several Dev-streams; how would you suggest getting these one-man clans to stop constantly forming and making friends to join larger clans?  

Also you might want to check your numbers.  Performing the Defense mission on Outer Terminus for 15 waves standard run, I'm looking at 223 Amino Data Masses alone and that comes to about 8 defense mission runs.  Even doing the Extermination mission on Pluto will take 80 runs.  So unless you're not high enough to get to Pluto, I can see that might be the problem.  Again, you can either make friends for a taxi out there, or perhaps work on alternative clans.