Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I don't play with Limbos right now

Going through and reading this thread makes me feel like a total d*ck for playing as my favorite warframe in my clan squad...saving them more often than not with chokepointing with cataclysm...letting them have lots of fun with stasis on mobs...hearing them giggle when they hit big numbers thanks to rift surge...and reviving/banishing them when they go down...

Yeah, I'm a d*ck for wanting to play Limbo often. I still love him and won't change anything else about him.

Hello I'm a new player of warframe and Im having lots of fun! 😁I've recently played with a limbo yesterday for the first time in extraction and well...it was terrible.  I felt like I was wasting time trying to kill stuff and I thought my game broke.

he is not a team oriented frame imo. also not fun just using one skill on an iffy frame, how's that fun? he needs a complete rework imo so none feel limited. also, you didn't have to say anything to him btw. you just looked rude . I won't jump when I see a limbo just try and find kills and go about my day.

you say you were polite but you were actually being passive aggressive and you were being mean. 😐 so I mean...yeah.

Edited by xVPL

1 hour ago, xVPL said:

Hello I'm a new player of warframe and Im having lots of fun! 😁I've recently played with a limbo yesterday for the first time in extraction and well...it was terrible.  I felt like I was wasting time trying to kill stuff and I thought my game broke.

he is not a team oriented frame imo. also not fun just using one skill on an iffy frame, how's that fun? he needs a complete rework imo so none feel limited. also, you didn't have to say anything to him btw. you just looked rude . I won't jump when I see a limbo just try and find kills and go about my day.

you say you were polite but you were actually being passive aggressive and you were being mean. 😐 so I mean...yeah.

Hi. Welcome to Warframe. Sorry to hear you had a bad time with a Limbo. It happens to a lot of people - Limbo or not actually.
Get used to seeing people only use 1 or 2 skills if you're playing with randoms in this game. Limbo can actually be fun and a great support to his team when used wisely.

Edited by (PS4)VanTX89

17 hours ago, Aeruhat said:

hearing them giggle when they hit big numbers thanks to rift surge

Um, what?  How does that make sense?  What am I missing about Right Surge?

From what I can tell, Rift Surge only allows enemies to be re-banished when they leave the rift (like with Cataclysm collapses) and also transfers that banish to nearby enemies.

If you're referring to the augment, that's only supposed to buff Limbo's damage.

ETA: Also, playing Limbo in a pre-made squad with clanmates doesn't make you a bad player or person.  In that situation, presumably you have a strategy worked out and everyone has accepted their roles and what the Limbo will be doing.  You're also likely not trolling your squadmates in that situation.

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt

On 5/20/2017 at 3:47 PM, Xgomme said:

Yeah and those players are ruining spawns with Ember WoF, sitting with SQ Banshee or any cheesy tactic... ANY guy raging at me when I play Limbo was one of those casual cheesers, he can't even understand the mission I won't blame him if he doesn't understand Limbo.

But I'm pretty sure all the Limbo trolls/retard you find in missions are at least for the half those same guys... Still salty and full "youwillseeitsannoying" mode.

Cause yeah, if you play like a cancer, most frames are annoying

Actually, the players that are raging against Limbo are not the kind of frames you are talking about.

World on Fire Ember, Sound Quake Banshee, and all those frames that have great damage abilities don't really care about the "inconvenience" that Cataclysm, Banish, Stasis, or any of the combination. As their damage works past the Rift. (They would probably be thankful for it as being in the opposite plane of existence protects them from the enemies.)

Stasis and Rifted enemies irks those players that wants to use their primary or secondary weapons.

P.S. Your post makes you look like one of the salty ones (against those "cheese" frames, as you put it) instead.

Though I do agree with your "if you play like a cancer, most frames are annoying" thought.

Edited by PierceSG

I want to ask you OP but why didnt you just told him to not use stasis banish and surge?

I too use limbo and unless its an emergency i dont use this 3 skills. I put up cata to get some energy for everybody and thats all.

So far the only time i got yelled up for bringing limbo was in a sortie run where we had 3 limbos and all of us wanted to use their skills.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Um, what?  How does that make sense?  What am I missing about Right Surge?

From what I can tell, Rift Surge only allows enemies to be re-banished when they leave the rift (like with Cataclysm collapses) and also transfers that banish to nearby enemies.

If you're referring to the augment, that's only supposed to buff Limbo's damage.

ETA: Also, playing Limbo in a pre-made squad with clanmates doesn't make you a bad player or person.  In that situation, presumably you have a strategy worked out and everyone has accepted their roles and what the Limbo will be doing.  You're also likely not trolling your squadmates in that situation.

For some reason my clanmates were noticing a damage boost whenever I put up rift surge, at least when I had his augment on when we tried the changes. It's been a while since the next set of patches came for him after his rework, so I haven't been able to personally test with them. I've been messing with the Oberon rework in prep for goat man prime.

But back on topic, according to the OP, anyone playing a Limbo is apparently a troll, and it's making me feel like I am one for even choosing to play Limbo with my clanmates, let alone even dare think about attempting a public session as Limbo.