Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i made a steam review that contains my personal opinions about this game and what i have observed

Schrimmseschrammse666

11 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

if i recall (gosh it's been long since it came out) didn't nef anyo call us hive minded infested?

Yes, the elder queen calls us that as well but hasn't that turned out just to be a common insult?

8 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well for one, Nidus, since he is an infested Warframe.

Two, the Helminth chair in the infested room. Ordis says that is is required for the maintenance of your warframes. Combined with everything else like Lephantis saying that you are one of them. I think Jordas also mentions something, but I forget.

Nidus' theme shouldn't be mixed with warframes in general. Lephantis and Jordas do call us "their flesh" and are wondering why we are against them, but that can be interpreted in more than one way. They could imply that we are infested as they are or they could simply imply that "we are their flesh" because basically all corporeal forms of infested come from deformed flesh of all living beings. Of course, there is a supporting argument to the former theory in the fact that we are immune to the infestation, explaining why they can't "consume us". 

In the end, I don't think that we have a firm confirmation that warframes carry infestation, yet. I personally  believe this theory as well and would like for DE to develop it into canon someday.

Just now, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

I'm not even buying Destiny 2 because I'm not going to pay 30$ for a DLC that gives less than 3 hours of gameplay and restricts every single thing, lmao.

personally my knowledge of destiny limits to fact it has a dude name rhino

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Who cares? Hmm. Might want to ask the entire gaming community on that one, man. 

Not really, I've encountered plenty of people who don't mind the grind at all...

The majority I meet don't.

Edited by PoisonHD

3 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

Yes, the elder queen calls us that as well but hasn't that turned out just to be a common insult?

12 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

considering elder queen is an orokin she must have some knowledge to the origin of the warframes and i do believe her choice of words are not just random insults

(if u wonder yes she has been changing bodies with continuity ritual. "for too long i have been stuck in these ugly grineer bodies i deserve new body. YOURS")

Just now, PoisonHD said:

Not really, I've encountered plenty of people who don't mind the grind at all...

Plenty in your case most likely equates to maybe 10.

Anyone I talk to in game chat on Warframe (and other free games, mind you) despise grinding. Your opinion (and those 'plenty of people' you mentioned) are heavily outnumbered.

5 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

Not really, she is one of the few that call us that. 

5 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

Nidus' theme shouldn't be mixed with warframes in general. Lephantis and Jordas do call us "their flesh" and are wondering why we are against them, but that can be interpreted in more than one way. They could imply that we are infested as they are or they could simply imply that "we are their flesh" because basically all corporeal forms of infested come from deformed flesh of all living beings. Of course, there is a supporting argument to the former theory in the fact that we are immune to the infestation, explaining why they can't "consume us". 

In the end, I don't think that we have a firm confirmation that warframes carry infestation, yet. I personally  believe this theory as well and would like for DE to develop it into canon someday.

So, just ignore the exsistence of Nidus and the Infested Chair then... that works...

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Anyone I talk to in game chat on Warframe (and other free games, mind you) despise grinding. Your opinion (and those 'plenty of people' you mentioned) are heavily outnumbered.

10? You mean almost anyone I meet. They just take it as part of the gameplay, because that's what it is.

I was talking specifically Warframe, but I don't mind it in other games either, and my story applies there as well.

Claiming to despise grinding and actually despising grinding are not the same thing, and that's before we take into account that whether or not something is grinding is subjective. 

Just now, PoisonHD said:

10? You mean almost anyone I meet. They just take it as part of the gameplay, because that's what it is.

I was talking specifically Warframe, but I don't mind it in other games either, and my story applies there as well.

Is this a part of a small community you meet then?

At this point I feel as if you're trying to justify something when you already know a mass majority of people don't enjoy grinding. It's only you that i've seen that enjoys mindlessly replaying a mission to get one item that will eventually be useless later on.

1 minute ago, Phatose said:

Claiming to despise grinding and actually despising grinding are not the same thing, and that's before we take into account that whether or not something is grinding is subjective. 

Did you read what I said? Let me quote what I said and see if you understand now. 

I said "Anyone I talk to in game chat (and other free games, mind you) despise grinding".

Where in there does it say "claiming to despise grinding"? 

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Is this a part of a small community you meet then?

At this point I feel as if you're trying to justify something when you already know a mass majority of people don't enjoy grinding. It's only you that i've seen that enjoys mindlessly replaying a mission to get one item that will eventually be useless later on.

I only play public matches. So no, not a small community.

@Phatose said it best, but anyone will say they hate grinding after doing a certain amount of it, for one thing ("Claiming to despise grinding"), but do they really actually hate it? No, they are just tired from that session of it.

Edited by PoisonHD

Did you read what I said? Let me quote what I said and see if you understand now. 

I said "Anyone I talk to in game chat (and other free games, mind you) despise grinding".

Where in there does it say "claiming to despise grinding"? 

It's rather implied.   Talking to them in game chat can only yield a claim that they despise grinding.  Whether or not they actually do can be determined by their behavior. 

If someone keeps saying "I hate ice cream so much!" then every day you find them at an ice cream parlor eating ice cream, then it's incredibly unlikely that they actually hate ice cream.

6 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Not really, she is one of the few that call us that. 

So, just ignore the exsistence of Nidus and the Infested Chair then... that works...

What about nidus? That he is themed to be infested warframe because DE wanted to make one? That he carries a special strain of infestation which Helminth belongs to? A strain that is only connected with Nidus and that only obeys Nidus and opens the doors to the infested room ONLY for Nidus unless you have a special cyst which originates from the aforementioned special strain of infestation.  Tell me what exactly does Nidus shed light on that could be implied on warframes in general? 

6 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

What about nidus? That he is themed to be infested warframe because DE wanted to make one? That he carries a special strain of infestation which Helminth belongs to? A strain that is only connected with Nidus and that only obeys Nidus and opens the doors to the infested room ONLY for Nidus unless you have a special cyst which originates from the aforementioned special strain of infestation.  Tell me what exactly does Nidus shed light on that could be implied on warframes in general? 

ordis says that room is required to maintain the warframes

now why would we need infested room if the frames are not infested?

"This is truely the most painful experience i have had up to this point in my entire physical and mental existence and it is so terrible that even thinking of playing this game makes me vomit my spine into a bucket of molten down eyeballs from the seventh dimension."

Damn boy, that's such an hyperbolic statement that my head literally exploded like a supernova and turned into a massive black hole, sucking all life in a 1000000000000 miles radius, even those molten down eyeballs from the seventh dimension weren't able to escape it.

When I find a game that makes me endure such pain, I just uninstall it and try another, but to each it's own, every person is entitled to his or her personal preferences and tastes, so there's mine.

54 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

What exactly in Glast Gambit implies that this is true? I did play it but must have forgotten.

If you played The War Within, you would know.

Spoilers:

Spoiler

Worm Queen: My Sister needs the orphan child (The Tenno), not its infested puppet (The Warframe)

This is going to be pretty long... (bear with that monstrously long post)

Spoiler

firstly you need Blueprints to craft the weapon. but you might not get them though but that is fine right? is just blueprints. i mean, you only need 1 right? Gotta love those 11929 rhino system Blueprints.

Resources and credits. now these are simple to acquire but where to get them and to get many of them can be quite a turnoff for someone new to the game. there are many MANY different resources so you're better off googling where to find what you need than to just trial and error because that would take "a while". now credits: you get them for almost everything but as i said. in the beginning to get any real equipment or to customize yourself arsenal wise you need about 25.000 and that at least twice. that takes longer to grind than your average call of duty single-player campaign.

Bps and long grind are only normal for a game that is conceived to run for a long time in a free to play model. The heavy grind and build times are here to push those being too impatient to even wait a minute (there are items taking so short) to rush the items they want so eagerly through Platinum:platinum:the real money traded currency that ensures DE survives to continue and develop the game further.

Spoiler

Mastery. Now mastery is a fun thing. mastery is something you gain by leveling your weapons. WHAT IS THAT? you want to stay with this one weapon you like? too bad buddy you are going to use some worthless low-damage weapon and you are going to enjoy it because otherwise you can remain in mastery 1 for your whole miserable existence. the thing is: a lot of "good" weapons require you to have a high mastery so you will probably find yourself grinding the slowly increasing mastery until you can even buy the weapons/blueprints that you want.
my dearest friend of the chair-fleshing kind has about 1000~ hours and a mastery of 14.
so that is something

The mastery system is old and only reflects how much of the game's arsenal you have taken the time to master. It is true that right now the system is pretty broken, having items locked up behind mastery 8 or 12 with absolutely nothing in-between, it lacks a lot of things to be a clear incentive to push players to give a try at the whole weaponry we can have access to, which is supposed to be it's intentions.

Your example is a thing, personally I have grinded 800h in the game (I honestly didn't thought I had poured so much time into it) and am at rank 16 (Eagle). But I'm comfortable with what I have right now and thus have stopped pursuing the mastery level.

As for weapons being worthless... That is partially true and false, since with enough tweaks (from a veteran standpoint) any weapon can become viable for Sortie level missions, from a new player point of view I can understand that statement. The problem stems from the games age, in its beginning the enemy weren't as heavily armored as they are now and weren't growing into levels (on the map) up to the point they go now, therefore a lot of weapons need the devs to give them overwholes so that they can proudly stand among the most recent additions, which they are starting to do.

Spoiler

Do you love repetitive missions? do you like lacking story? do you like doing the same thing over and over again just in a slightly different environnement? then try the starchart and its missions. missions that you need to complete to unlock those amazing "story" missions by the way.
so imagine it like this. you have like this super mario world type map and each planet has a wall/barrier that requires you do do X-thing X-amount of times. If that isn't exiting enough you get to do that over and over and over. the collectible does not spawn? the enemy type doesn't spawn? well guess you're out of luck. also, the missions you get to do to unlock the new planets are mini boss battles that are about as difficult as vomiting soup (Not very enjoyable but at least quick)

Now these amazing missions that you have to repeat have no impact on story or give you any reasonable amount of mods,credits or resources. if you want any of the latter you might want to try hotspots. now i have to admit: maybe one or two missions there have any depth story wise (but you are going to have fun looking for it) so there is no real reason other than to just unlock new planets to even bother doing the normal missions

Repetitivity is a problem for any online game that plans on living long, and Warframe handles it pretty well. The diffrent environnements (tile-sets) each possess some quirks to certain missions, like sabotage missions which differ greatly if you are on a ship (destroy the reactor), in an outpost (cripple the energy grid) or on earth (stop the Cicero injectors). The relay requirements were a recent addition and it is clear they need some new tweaks in order to be slightly easier to complete without a full knowledge of the game, but they also serve a role as teaching guides to orient players on the correct rails to progress in the game.

As for "Story" missions please note that they are extremely young, and as of now, very limited in number, though if you played the recent event (Ambulas Reborn) you'll see that it has some story telling tied to it. One of DE's stated objective is to build high quality cinematic quests and more basic ones to tell us the grand scheme of this world, and they are also planning a way for players that have not experienced them to finally  be able to see the story bits they missed from events (note that some persons have done incredible story telling texts among our community for that same purpose).

Next ressource difficulty, it is a detail that the starchart itself presents to you, the little icon in the lower right corner when you are on a planet is what tells you what ressources are available on this planet, so if you are looking for a specific one, look at these, you'll find it, or if not, it means you have to move forward and get to a new one to find it. Mods are also dropped by specific enemies so, you can in fact have a look at the wiki, or go ahead and scan the hek out of them to know what enemy drops what in your codex.

Spoiler

Which is also weird is that apparently once the warframes might have been supposed to be humans but then it turns out that they are just really weird machines instead. Remote controlled by some edgy 15001203182 year old teenager. now that is a great change because some descriptions of some warframes (like valkyr) imply that valkyr has been tortured. Now that is like saying that i take my wrench, cut it open, yell at it and now assume that it is angry and traumatized. so apparently not even the devs themselves know if their characters are remote-robots or Meat-creatures or Soldiers in bio-suits now this weirdness is also improved by some in-game bosses saying that the warframes bleed. Why would they though? they are just drones apparently but at the same time they are life forms.

On a lesser important note one of my observations is that valkyr(default) is "gersemy" valkyr but in broken and tortured (i already mentioned: this makes no sense) so apparently gersemy valkyr is the trashy rebuild scam-indian version of "valkyr prime" but that leaves one question:
why is valkyr prime so angry then if "she" or rather "it as in The drone (object)" has never been involved in those scammy experiments? so valkyr is the upset version of a bootleg and this original is just as Angry? how's that? is the operator related to hatreds protagonist?

In general it is clear to me now that every default warframe might as well have "Made in China" on their "feet" because they are just terrible copies of the original "prime" version used by the tennos that are are probably dead as well.

First off, why warframes are weaker than the primes ? It is the difference between a prototype, created to be the pinnacle of what the model can do, and a mass produce model, cheaper, easier to produce and generally with a little less strength than the prototype model, a reality of our world that is estimated to be true even thousands of centuries in the future.

As for the difference between Gersemy Valkyr, the original appearance of the mass produced Valkyr we now know of (in other words the one who got experimented on), and the Valkyr Prime model. Gersemy is simply a reconstructed Valkyr, while Valkyr Prime, is a Valkyr elevated to the status of a Prime, it is most possible that the original blueprints of Gersemy Prime where lost at some point in time, and thus the Council decided to use what was left of it to create a new Prime bestowing the origins of Valkyr while only being able to retain her actual powers.
Lore-wise it is important to remember that until the moment we awoke the Operators during the Second Dream, everyone, tennos included, thought that the warframes were their body, encasing something that couldn't survive without it. They bleed and feel pain like any other being, the operator feeling them through the Transference as his/her own, and the horrors the original Gersemy, the one saved from Alad's labs, were so intense that they affected the very psyche of her operator enough for her abilities to change, to become the beast of ferocity and anger we now know. All new Valkyrs were built from her blueprints, those obtained from a transfigured Gersemy, now known as Valkyr.

Spoiler

The factions in this game are people that look like as if Tumors got tumors and they had baby fetuses stuck to them. they are called the "grinner" because you will grin when you get near them because they look so stupid

The second faction is the "corpus" faction. this brand of toaster has finally found a way into a spacesuit and is now trying with an army of 2-legged cyberdogs and crashtest dummies (aswell as Jesus-shielddrones) to conquer the solar system. so in short they are like some rouge super company (however capitalists go rouge, maybe original currency?) and this super rouge company blows things up for s*** and giggles. what wonders me though that if they are such a great COMPANY, why can't there be some event where players that are concidered veterans just BUY CORPUS. like seriously there must be some really rich players that could just buy the corpus people

and then there's space cancer.

All of the four enemy factions have an extensive lore hat is easy to find and learn of, that pushes them way more than you seem to assume they are:

-Grineers were the man power of the Orokin, slaves cloned massively to die working for their masters. But when the Empire collapsed they took their independence, so to speak, under the Twin Queens dominion, replicating themselves more and more to take over the Solar System. But those extensive clonings have created extreme faults in their genetic make-up, debilitating some, making them almost mindless drones once trained, forcing others to rely on massive prosthetic enhancements to survive, and so on and so forth. The reason they track and fight the tennos is because we are probably the only force in the Solar System that can completely destroy them.

-Corpus, are a gigantic monetary organisation, elevating profit into a religion and considering the Void and all things Orokin as sacred. They enroll their people and literally hammer their ideas into them until they are sheeps following automatically the life they were programmed for. They fight the tennos because to them we are heretics, profanating the Void and the treasures of the Orokins. Basically  they are running the whole economy of the system all by themselves.

-Infestation, or technocyte infection, is a bio-weapon the Orokin created to protect themselves from the Sentients when they started invading the Solar system and wiped the floor with the Orokin army. Its sole purpose is to consume more and more flesh to expand itself and bascally  dominate over all living matter. The Virus though is  capable of infecting even non-living materials such as robots and ships themselves, that peculiar quirk comes from a detail that I'll explain with the Sentients themselves. We, tennos, now little to nothing about it, aside from the fact it is absolutely necessary for our frames existence.

-Sentients, an incredible piece of Orokin technology that turned itself on its creators. They were designed as self replicating AIs able to adapt their bio-mechanical body to absolutely any situation so  that they could start the terraforming process of the Tau system before its colonization, the only thing thye cannot adapt to is the Void, which is a poison to them. Unfortunately their evolution took a path that led them to be considered a threat by the Orokins which tried to kill the Sentients, the obvious reaction occurred and the Sentients fought back almost destroying the Orokin in their war. The Orokin responded with two new weapons, that would both escape their grasp, the Infestation, supposed to consume and kill the Sentients (we know how it worked out) and the Tennos (us).

That should cover a lot of things already.

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

ordis says that room is required to maintain the warframes

now why would we need infested room if the frames are not infested?

That is a part of the dialogue I did not get in my game. I have looked up a video on YouTube with all the lines Ordis says when you're in the room and one of them literally says " There seems to be a connection your Warframes and the Infestation."  

4 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

This is going to be pretty long... (bear with that monstrously long post)

Reveal hidden contents

firstly you need Blueprints to craft the weapon. but you might not get them though but that is fine right? is just blueprints. i mean, you only need 1 right? Gotta love those 11929 rhino system Blueprints.

Resources and credits. now these are simple to acquire but where to get them and to get many of them can be quite a turnoff for someone new to the game. there are many MANY different resources so you're better off googling where to find what you need than to just trial and error because that would take "a while". now credits: you get them for almost everything but as i said. in the beginning to get any real equipment or to customize yourself arsenal wise you need about 25.000 and that at least twice. that takes longer to grind than your average call of duty single-player campaign.

Bps and long grind are only normal for a game that is conceived to run for a long time in a free to play model. The heavy grind and build times are here to push those being too impatient to even wait a minute (there are items taking so short) to rush the items they want so eagerly through Platinum:platinum:the real money traded currency that ensures DE survives to continue and develop the game further.

Reveal hidden contents

Mastery. Now mastery is a fun thing. mastery is something you gain by leveling your weapons. WHAT IS THAT? you want to stay with this one weapon you like? too bad buddy you are going to use some worthless low-damage weapon and you are going to enjoy it because otherwise you can remain in mastery 1 for your whole miserable existence. the thing is: a lot of "good" weapons require you to have a high mastery so you will probably find yourself grinding the slowly increasing mastery until you can even buy the weapons/blueprints that you want.
my dearest friend of the chair-fleshing kind has about 1000~ hours and a mastery of 14.
so that is something

The mastery system is old and only reflects how much of the game's arsenal you have taken the time to master. It is true that right now the system is pretty broken, having items locked up behind mastery 8 or 12 with absolutely nothing in-between, it lacks a lot of things to be a clear incentive to push players to give a try at the whole weaponry we can have access to, which is supposed to be it's intentions.

Your example is a thing, personally I have grinded 800h in the game (I honestly didn't thought I had poured so much time into it) and am at rank 16 (Eagle). But I'm comfortable with what I have right now and thus have stopped pursuing the mastery level.

As for weapons being worthless... That is partially true and false, since with enough tweaks (from a veteran standpoint) any weapon can become viable for Sortie level missions, from a new player point of view I can understand that statement. The problem stems from the games age, in its beginning the enemy weren't as heavily armored as they are now and weren't growing into levels (on the map) up to the point they go now, therefore a lot of weapons need the devs to give them overwholes so that they can proudly stand among the most recent additions, which they are starting to do.

Reveal hidden contents

Do you love repetitive missions? do you like lacking story? do you like doing the same thing over and over again just in a slightly different environnement? then try the starchart and its missions. missions that you need to complete to unlock those amazing "story" missions by the way.
so imagine it like this. you have like this super mario world type map and each planet has a wall/barrier that requires you do do X-thing X-amount of times. If that isn't exiting enough you get to do that over and over and over. the collectible does not spawn? the enemy type doesn't spawn? well guess you're out of luck. also, the missions you get to do to unlock the new planets are mini boss battles that are about as difficult as vomiting soup (Not very enjoyable but at least quick)

Now these amazing missions that you have to repeat have no impact on story or give you any reasonable amount of mods,credits or resources. if you want any of the latter you might want to try hotspots. now i have to admit: maybe one or two missions there have any depth story wise (but you are going to have fun looking for it) so there is no real reason other than to just unlock new planets to even bother doing the normal missions

Repetitivity is a problem for any online game that plans on living long, and Warframe handles it pretty well. The diffrent environnements (tile-sets) each possess some quirks to certain missions, like sabotage missions which differ greatly if you are on a ship (destroy the reactor), in an outpost (cripple the energy grid) or on earth (stop the Cicero injectors). The relay requirements were a recent addition and it is clear they need some new tweaks in order to be slightly easier to complete without a full knowledge of the game, but they also serve a role as teaching guides to orient players on the correct rails to progress in the game.

As for "Story" missions please note that they are extremely young, and as of now, very limited in number, though if you played the recent event (Ambulas Reborn) you'll see that it has some story telling tied to it. One of DE's stated objective is to build high quality cinematic quests and more basic ones to tell us the grand scheme of this world, and they are also planning a way for players that have not experienced them to finally  be able to see the story bits they missed from events (note that some persons have done incredible story telling texts among our community for that same purpose).

Next ressource difficulty, it is a detail that the starchart itself presents to you, the little icon in the lower right corner when you are on a planet is what tells you what ressources are available on this planet, so if you are looking for a specific one, look at these, you'll find it, or if not, it means you have to move forward and get to a new one to find it. Mods are also dropped by specific enemies so, you can in fact have a look at the wiki, or go ahead and scan the hek out of them to know what enemy drops what in your codex.

Reveal hidden contents

Which is also weird is that apparently once the warframes might have been supposed to be humans but then it turns out that they are just really weird machines instead. Remote controlled by some edgy 15001203182 year old teenager. now that is a great change because some descriptions of some warframes (like valkyr) imply that valkyr has been tortured. Now that is like saying that i take my wrench, cut it open, yell at it and now assume that it is angry and traumatized. so apparently not even the devs themselves know if their characters are remote-robots or Meat-creatures or Soldiers in bio-suits now this weirdness is also improved by some in-game bosses saying that the warframes bleed. Why would they though? they are just drones apparently but at the same time they are life forms.

On a lesser important note one of my observations is that valkyr(default) is "gersemy" valkyr but in broken and tortured (i already mentioned: this makes no sense) so apparently gersemy valkyr is the trashy rebuild scam-indian version of "valkyr prime" but that leaves one question:
why is valkyr prime so angry then if "she" or rather "it as in The drone (object)" has never been involved in those scammy experiments? so valkyr is the upset version of a bootleg and this original is just as Angry? how's that? is the operator related to hatreds protagonist?

In general it is clear to me now that every default warframe might as well have "Made in China" on their "feet" because they are just terrible copies of the original "prime" version used by the tennos that are are probably dead as well.

First off, why warframes are weaker than the primes ? It is the difference between a prototype, created to be the pinnacle of what the model can do, and a mass produce model, cheaper, easier to produce and generally with a little less strength than the prototype model, a reality of our world that is estimated to be true even thousands of centuries in the future.

As for the difference between Gersemy Valkyr, the original appearance of the mass produced Valkyr we now know of (in other words the one who got experimented on), and the Valkyr Prime model. Gersemy is simply a reconstructed Valkyr, while Valkyr Prime, is a Valkyr elevated to the status of a Prime, it is most possible that the original blueprints of Gersemy Prime where lost at some point in time, and thus the Council decided to use what was left of it to create a new Prime bestowing the origins of Valkyr while only being able to retain her actual powers.
Lore-wise it is important to remember that until the moment we awoke the Operators during the Second Dream, everyone, tennos included, thought that the warframes were their body, encasing something that couldn't survive without it. They bleed and feel pain like any other being, the operator feeling them through the Transference as his/her own, and the horrors the original Gersemy, the one saved from Alad's labs, were so intense that they affected the very psyche of her operator enough for her abilities to change, to become the beast of ferocity and anger we now know. All new Valkyrs were built from her blueprints, those obtained from a transfigured Gersemy, now known as Valkyr.

Reveal hidden contents

The factions in this game are people that look like as if Tumors got tumors and they had baby fetuses stuck to them. they are called the "grinner" because you will grin when you get near them because they look so stupid

The second faction is the "corpus" faction. this brand of toaster has finally found a way into a spacesuit and is now trying with an army of 2-legged cyberdogs and crashtest dummies (aswell as Jesus-shielddrones) to conquer the solar system. so in short they are like some rouge super company (however capitalists go rouge, maybe original currency?) and this super rouge company blows things up for s*** and giggles. what wonders me though that if they are such a great COMPANY, why can't there be some event where players that are concidered veterans just BUY CORPUS. like seriously there must be some really rich players that could just buy the corpus people

and then there's space cancer.

All of the four enemy factions have an extensive lore hat is easy to find and learn of, that pushes them way more than you seem to assume they are:

-Grineers were the man power of the Orokin, slaves cloned massively to die working for their masters. But when the Empire collapsed they took their independence, so to speak, under the Twin Queens dominion, replicating themselves more and more to take over the Solar System. But those extensive clonings have created extreme faults in their genetic make-up, debilitating some, making them almost mindless drones once trained, forcing others to rely on massive prosthetic enhancements to survive, and so on and so forth. The reason they track and fight the tennos is because we are probably the only force in the Solar System that can completely destroy them.

-Corpus, are a gigantic monetary organisation, elevating profit into a religion and considering the Void and all things Orokin as sacred. They enroll their people and literally hammer their ideas into them until they are sheeps following automatically the life they were programmed for. They fight the tennos because to them we are heretics, profanating the Void and the treasures of the Orokins. Basically  they are running the whole economy of the system all by themselves.

-Infestation, or technocyte infection, is a bio-weapon the Orokin created to protect themselves from the Sentients when they started invading the Solar system and wiped the floor with the Orokin army. Its sole purpose is to consume more and more flesh to expand itself and bascally  dominate over all living matter. The Virus though is  capable of infecting even non-living materials such as robots and ships themselves, that peculiar quirk comes from a detail that I'll explain with the Sentients themselves. We, tennos, now little to nothing about it, aside from the fact it is absolutely necessary for our frames existence.

-Sentients, an incredible piece of Orokin technology that turned itself on its creators. They were designed as self replicating AIs able to adapt their bio-mechanical body to absolutely any situation so  that they could start the terraforming process of the Tau system before its colonization, the only thing thye cannot adapt to is the Void, which is a poison to them. Unfortunately their evolution took a path that led them to be considered a threat by the Orokins which tried to kill the Sentients, the obvious reaction occurred and the Sentients fought back almost destroying the Orokin in their war. The Orokin responded with two new weapons, that would both escape their grasp, the Infestation, supposed to consume and kill the Sentients (we know how it worked out) and the Tennos (us).

That should cover a lot of things already.

thanks for taking your time making that response. but in the end i still will probably just play warframe with my friends on rare occasions

it is not that i dislike this game 100% (most of that review is more jokey than serious) but i will defenetly only play it casually when it comes up.

again thanks for taking your time answering my babbleing

Just now, Gweredith said:

That is a part of the dialogue I did not get in my game. I have looked up a video on YouTube with all the lines Ordis says when you're in the room and one of them literally says " There seems to be a connection your Warframes and the Infestation."  

which leads into the point that warframes have infestation inside them and ever small nod just enforces it be it the queens comments, infestation bosses calling us the same flesh and the literal fact that warframe bleed blood power armor does not bleed a armor does not bleed. but infested flesh bleeds and before anyone says well it's the tenno bleeding

chroma. he was in the wild with the operator long gone (propably he was not in lua but elsewhere was found and killed maybe by queens who knows) but the fact chroma bleeds means there must be something inside

Just now, Schrimmseschrammse666 said:

thanks for taking your time making that response. but in the end i still will probably just play warframe with my friends on rare occasions

it is not that i dislike this game 100% (most of that review is more jokey than serious) but i will defenetly only play it casually when it comes up.

again thanks for taking your time answering my babbleing

I did not included a little detail, those 800 hours of play time, I accumulated them over 3-4 years of playing a game that is still in beta as we speak and expanding.
And I did those hours alongside a bunch of friends with whom I have formed a clan.

Because to me, warframe is a game conceived as a multiplayer experience, hell... I'd say... A community experience, so yeah, play it as you want that is what defines how (at least I believe) it should be done.

1 hour ago, PoisonHD said:

I only play public matches. So no, not a small community.

@Phatose said it best, but anyone will say they hate grinding after doing a certain amount of it, for one thing ("Claiming to despise grinding"), but do they really actually hate it? No, they are just tired from that session of it.

No one would question if they hate it or not. Sure, they "might be tired of it" as you would say, but they also despise it at that moment, and most likely permanently.