The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razorback came only for 2 days? really DE?

Kaiser_Suoh

2 days?
What about the players who they could not play that 2 days (not me i did it, but just think in other players who waited a very long long time for a fight with Razorback)

Why 2 days only? more days pls :c

Also why blame players of killing Razoback fast?? If DE itself said that 2016 had more new players in this game so far than other years?

DE just need add more Razorbacks to the event, its simple.

Joke here:

DE: "Ehm people are claiming about Ambulas Boss in Hades-Pluto, we need do something"

DE staff: "i know what to do! release shiny syndanas!"

Tadaaaaaa

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

They had put in a limit to the amount of resources which functioned as the boss health. So the more it was power farmed the faster it was used up.

It probably would of gone longer if people did not have to power farm for a chance at the gorgon wraith parts and puncture mods.

6 minutes ago, Mk_1 said:

It was supposed to be 5. Players abused bugs to do the runs faster, so the event ended faster. Could blame DE, but they're not all to blame.

How can you blame players for playing the game. I blame the fact that you only needed 1 key from 1 player to get in so a group of 4 essentially got 4 runs. They also made all Gorgun Wraith and Puncture mods have a low chance of dropping so you basically had to do it multiple times if you actually wanted any of those.

Just now, Luther848 said:

the fact that you only needed 1 key from 1 player to get in so a group of 4 essentially got 4 runs.

That's the bug I was talking about. It wasn't supposed to be like that, that's why when the host used his key, everyone else's key got used.

Blame on DE for not being thorough with sweeping out bugs like that

Blame on players for abusing said bug.

I guess that was the point of high resource cost ciphers, but people skipped that by glitching through doors with Titania and abused bug where if non host opened doors only his cipher was consumed. So yea, 2 days and it's gone.

1 minute ago, Mk_1 said:

That's the bug I was talking about. It wasn't supposed to be like that, that's why when the host used his key, everyone else's key got used.

Everyone's key being used was likely intended (To stop people being ripped off). Thats been a feature in previous events as well. It counting as four (or however many players in the squad) runs though? Not sure about that. Not even sure if that's actually true. We don't have a way to confirm that one.

3 minutes ago, Mk_1 said:

Blame DE for making it percentage and not timed. Blame DE for holding puncture set and dual status AW for this long. Blame DE for the high cost of ciphers.

15 minutes ago, Mk_1 said:

It was supposed to be 5. Players abused bugs to do the runs faster, so the event ended faster. Could blame DE, but they're not all to blame.

after these 5 days the relay should be destroyed. One some way we should blame DE for making him losing his health to fast

55 minutes ago, Mk_1 said:

It's a BUG? I was told it was SUPPOSED to work that way.

1 hour ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

2 days?
What about the players who they could not play that 2 days (not me i did it, but just think in other players who waited a very long long time for a fight with Razorback)

Why 2 days only? more days pls :c

Also why blame players of killing Razoback fast?? If DE itself said that 2016 had more new players in this game so far than other years?

DE just need add more Razorbacks to the event, its simple.

Well it dropped the two most wanted things at this time besides prime and arcane stuff.

Gorgon wraith hadn't been around since 2015 Halloween tactical alert. And the puncture mods haven't been around since either an old baro or the last razorback event. Also, this is not an event remember, it's a tactical alert. These things run for a very short time anyways. They're not event long big things. And because of the two things that people wanted so they hard core farmed.

Others should he here for the event if they wanted this stuff for so long. Not planning for this means they miss out. Sorry. 

2 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Well it dropped the two most wanted things at this time besides prime and arcane stuff.

Gorgon wraith hadn't been around since 2015 Halloween tactical alert. And the puncture mods haven't been around since either an old baro or the last razorback event. Also, this is not an event remember, it's a tactical alert. These things run for a very short time anyways. They're not event long big things. And because of the two things that people wanted so they hard core farmed.

Others should he here for the event if they wanted this stuff for so long. Not planning for this means they miss out. Sorry. 

I didnt even know it dropped anything I just wanted 200,000.

I didnt know the ciphers were consumed at first, for the first 2 runs. Then my cipher key disappeared and I worried about getting all the way through uranus to Neptune junction/etc. 

Edited by BetaNoire

1 hour ago, Mk_1 said:

People should be lucky that this tactical alert had keys at all. Last one had no keys and was ground so hard and fast that it ended in about 1-3 days 

1 hour ago, KiRa58th said:

i'll sell you a set if you missed it. 200 plat

3aa8276863.jpg

Firstly. That's insane. Secondly, this is what destroys the market... Keep it up😉 we need prices to go up. It's been ages since the last newbie culling. I liked it when rare mods where 1k and up, and rare weapons where even higher. Bring it back. 

2 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Firstly. That's insane. Secondly, this is what destroys the market... Keep it up😉 we need prices to go up. It's been ages since the last newbie culling. I liked it when rare mods where 1k and up, and rare weapons where even higher. Bring it back. 

1000 plat? 50 bucks?

I mean plat only gets in the system because people buy plat. But who'd spend that much money on a weap?

1 hour ago, Dark_Roxas said:

after these 5 days the relay should be destroyed. One some way we should blame DE for making him losing his health to fast

No, the relay is only destroyed if and only if the razorback is NOT destroyed in the 5 days given. It was the same with the old formorian event. Unfortunately, the warframe grinders have grown way larger than DE give credit. Anything that comes along is extremely quickly destroyed.

The recent event you  had to get a certain amount of amino beacons to unlock the assassination node. Our clan got that score needed in about 3 hours of the event release. There are many other clans that have grinders that grind far more than us.....

2 minutes ago, BetaNoire said:

1000 plat? 50 bucks?

I mean plat only gets in the system because people buy plat. But who'd spend that much money on a weap?

Many people in the old days. Many people. All puncture mods, impact mods, and slash mods went for 1k and up. At one point, the slash set as a whole sold for around 5k to 6k easy. That was an easy price to get. The only mod that still has this growth of price left in the game, is primed chamber. 

I remember when maiming strike was going for 2k. Can't wait for the price to go back up. I have a couple maimings sitting with me.

On a community Platform

1 hour ago, Mk_1 said:

Do you really think that on a community Platform like this you can remove an event, because player abuse? And what about the rest of the people who couldn't play that event? Send them to fck off who cares, right? If you make a mistake on setting up a decent event, like hard to farm, then blame yourself, fix it; removing it only shows how you are unable to make your job. In my opinion it's a damn bad idea; i didn't play it, so thank you for didn't give me a choice to play something. That's what makes the difference between good DE/Games and pathetic ones...