Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alright PC Tenno help me out here with the Ambulas scoring for clan trophy

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

Question

For ghost clan 240 animo in one match or 240 total? And if there are 3 of us in the same clan doing the same mission that means 3÷240×6? 

Terracotta        

Bronze          

Silver            

Gold

Clan XP   Reward

1000 XP

2000 XP

3000 XP

5000 XP

Ghost

Shadow

Storm

Mountain

Moon

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

14 answers to this question

Unless I am much mistaken, it is one mission, but if three of you in your ghost clan all do the same mission (or separately doesn't matter) and each get to 80 or more in a mission, I believe you would qualify. Because it is the sum total of each participating clan members best score in one mission. 

42 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Unless I am much mistaken, it is one mission, but if three of you in your ghost clan all do the same mission (or separately doesn't matter) and each get to 80 or more in a mission, I believe you would qualify. Because it is the sum total of each participating clan members best score in one mission. 

42 minutes ago, FoxyKabam said:

if there are three of you in a ghost clan you all need a high score of 80 or higher in a single mission for the gold trophy

Cool beans. Thanks

It's the total of each clan member's personal best.  If you want to get gold by yourself, you'll need to collect 240 animo in one mission.  If there's 3 of you then you need an average of 80 each but if two are more hardcore than the third then that can be split up unevenly, 60/90/90 for example, as long as the sum total of each clan member's personal best score is higher than 240.

49 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

So 80÷6? So we need to kill around 13 Ambulas dropping 6 beacons at a time if me and my other two clan members in the same mission?

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

7 minutes ago, Katinka said:

It's the total of each clan member's personal best.  If you want to get gold by yourself, you'll need to collect 240 animo in one mission.  If there's 3 of you then you need an average of 80 each but if two are more hardcore than the third then that can be split up unevenly, 60/90/90 for example, as long as the sum total of each clan member's personal best score is higher than 240.

So 80÷6 is 13 Ambulas we need if my clan of 3 are in the same mission correct?

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

So 80÷6? So we need to kill around 13 Ambulas dropping 6 beacons at a time if me and my other two clan members in the same mission?

The calculation may not come out quite that neatly, because I don't think even the highest tier missions actually start out dropping six. They start dropping five and then quickly scale to six. Usually I think after the first 2-3, but I don't remember exactly. That isn't going to make a huge difference, but it isn't a neat equation. 

Just now, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

Next question-

What mission is the best for getting 400 Animo for a single man clan? I have attempted PUBLIC but only get 1 Ambulus to appear in a mission such as SPY, EXTERM,RESCUE. I want to run Excavate but not sure if they will drop since that is Infested area nowadays on Pluto.

Defense outer terminus. 

5 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

The calculation may not come out quite that neatly, because I don't think even the highest tier missions actually start out dropping six. They start dropping five and then quickly scale to six. Usually I think after the first 2-3, but I don't remember exactly. That isn't going to make a huge difference, but it isn't a neat equation. 

So if a group of 3 is farming animos beacons, killing 15 of them in one mission would be enough to qualify for the gold trophy? That's pretty accurate right? 15×(5 or 6)×3

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

15 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

Next question-

What mission is the best for getting 400 Animo for a single man clan? I have attempted PUBLIC but only get 1 Ambulus to appear in a mission such as SPY, EXTERM,RESCUE. I want to run Excavate but not sure if they will drop since that is Infested area nowadays on Pluto.

30-34 waves on outer terminus should do the trick. Drop ship ever 2-3 waves  

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

30-34 waves on outer terminus should do the trick. Drop ship ever 2-3 waves  

40 waves to be sure. They start with 5 and then go to 6 before the 5th wave.

The main problem tho: If you get the tileset with the bridges, the Ambulas rarely appear. (1 each 5 waves):

Resultado de imagem para Warframe Defense map

To get 80 points with 40 waves, the best map is this one:

Resultado de imagem para Warframe Defense map

I really don't know why, but every time I got the bridge map, the spawn was extremely low.

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

Dang nabbit rabbit....i detest DEF and INTER.

guess i gotta bite down to get this done. We need a Excavate for CORPUS on Pluto again.....

DANG!!!!

You could do Excav on Neptune.  It might take an extra Ambulas or 2 before it scales to 6 pts per drop though.