The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fav and most hated

I have over 300 hours on Volt Prime, let alone normal Volt. He's my favourite by far. 
Limbo on the other hand is probably my least favourite, feels more like a hindrance than a help, I dislike having on in my squad also. 

I don't really have a most liked, I`m more of a generalist. LokiP is my most used at 8-9%, so I guess I`ll go with that. 

As for my most hated, I don't have any frame, but my most disliked would be Hydroid. 

Edited by aligatorno

Frost and Nekros are my top 2.

Everyone else I use at my discretion, but use them fairly regularly.

Rhino and Rhino Prime are neutral, I own them, they're maxed, but never play them as I don't care for them or their playstyle much at all.

That Soft Doughboy Excalibur can burn. He is unredeemable in my eyes.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

I will revisit each frame depending on mood (still do not have Equinox, Atlas, Hydroid, or Wukong), so no "real" favorites, although I have spent more time with Nydus...now for Zephyr and Chroma they are in cryo-sleep now.

Fav: Oberon (wich means also Titania) and Chroma, wich is my main.

Most hated: Loki, because his abilities are so basic it's not even fun to use and most people just either spam the 2 or the ult while thinking they're awesome and invincible. I also dislike Trinity, Limbo, Mirage and Excalibur, but Loki is clearly my most hated of all.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

I like Nekros, Atlas (for when you just want to punch something to death), and Nidus.  It's too hard to pick favorites.

My least favorite probably goes to Limbo when playing with him and not as him just to make that clear.

I have a lot of favorites. Excal because his augments make him my go-to melee frame. Nova because shes just so useful. Banshee because shes also so useful + great augments. Nyx because she too is very useful + augments. Inaros is my go-to tank right now. Loki and Trinity, I dont have to state a reason. My least favorite frames are Saryn and Atlas. Saryn, no matter how many builds I try, is just a waste of energy. And Atlas's only useful ability is his 1.

Ash is by far my favorite frame to use (Fatal Teleport :heart:).

Mag is another story entirely though.  I built her prime version 2 months ago and to this day is still unranked.  Every time I try to use her I just feel so useless and squishy, and it doesn't help that she's only "good" at fighting one of the three (four?) factions in the game. Or maybe that's just my inexperience with her talking, I just can't seem to even pick her up to level a little.

Tough question, I've mostly played chroma. As he's a beast. But overtime, it simply got boring. So now I've moved onto Octavia, Atlas,Saryn. If I was chroma though, I hated seeing novas or any CC frames really. Cause I didn't need em, they just made it harder for me to get my buffs up easily. I think in general , I don't care to see any CC frames as I like to play , head on into the action, I don't like having to run to every single enemy throughout the map. CC is flat out boring. Just let them come so I can destroy them. Simple.

i also don't care for trinity. Sure she's useful for others but for ME, no need for her. Between arcane energize and zenurik. I don't need her energy. Her blessing is good but I've yet to see a trin bless at the most opportune time right before you go down.

but if their is just 1 that will make me abort a mission no matter what I'm using , is if their is a nova. I'm not saying she's not useful. She just slows things down to a point that is boring and uncalled for in most missions.