Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Baro Ki teer farming advice

Kusungphak

So I am planning to get the Tennocon Digital ticket. 

Baro is going to bring every single item on July 8th.

Rough estimate now is for me I will need around 20 million credits and 25-30 thousand ducats to buy almost everything.  Working on getting the exact numbers.

So am starting a to grind purely for that. 

Any advice for farming effectively. 

Few things which I like is Capture Void relic missions. (Super fast and can run 12-14 missions in an hour)

For credit farming I normally like to run as ember as I run solo dark sector missions to finish in around 3-5 mins to get 50k for each run (credit booster on). Around 600k an hour. 

Would really appreciate any tips and tricks. Mission nodes. Farming strategy.

I am MR19 now so I can get a Secura Lecta for 4x credits drops. Do you think its better or use Ember and finishing missions faster a better strategy. Ember also makes sure I dont cramp up my hands and fingers running melee for hours.

Edited by Kusungphak

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

Make sure to run your sorties everyday as they give a nice amount of credits, you could also sell any valuable prime parts you get and use the plat to buy junk primes. You get more ducats that way. 

Oh yes for sorties I normally run the first 2 missions as soon it comes up at midnight before going to sleep that way I can get 100k for the last sortie when I do it as the first mission on logging in the next day and doing it as a the first mission.

However RNG gods just hate me so I only get Endo and sculptures from sorties :crylaugh:

Smeeta kavat has a buff that can double your drops for 120sec. If you're running speed captures its best to get 9/10 reactants and only collect the final one either near extraction or when the buff hits.

That way you can double your traces and use those to give you better drop chances on relics.

1 hour ago, Kusungphak said:

So I am planning to get the Tennocon Digital ticket. 

Baro is going to bring every single item on July 8th.

Rough estimate now is for me I will need around 20 million credits and 25-30 thousand ducats to buy almost everything.  Working on getting the exact numbers.

So am starting a to grind purely for that. 

Any advice for farming effectively. 

Few things which I like is Capture Void relic missions. (Super fast and can run 12-14 missions in an hour)

For credit farming I normally like to run as ember as I run solo dark sector missions to finish in around 3-5 mins to get 50k for each run (credit booster on). Around 600k an hour. 

Would really appreciate any tips and tricks. Mission nodes. Farming strategy.

I am MR19 now so I can get a Secura Lecta for 4x credits drops. Do you think its better or use Ember and finishing missions faster a better strategy. Ember also makes sure I dont cramp up my hands and fingers running melee for hours.

exterminates and capture are insanely fast for ducats

for credit farming do the index high risk with trusted peeps or organize pugs, review their gear first, you can make 400k with a credit booster if you win

3 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Smeeta kavat has a buff that can double your drops for 120sec. If you're running speed captures its best to get 9/10 reactants and only collect the final one either near extraction or when the buff hits.

That way you can double your traces and use those to give you better drop chances on relics.

You can run 3 times the mission in the same time you wait for doing that .

I imagine if you run Capture and Exterminate Fissures then it would be best to run full groups to increase the chances of getting more valueable items/parts.

Or is there really any other downside other than possibly "wasting" some time if people don't go to the extract zone fast enough.

Here is a list of best ducat farming relics/ducat relic farming missions.
Reddit post.
The document itself.

For credit farming do high risk Index, when you get tired Sorties/Raids (if you have trusted players in friends) are a good choice too. You can also try speedrunning Hieracon with 1 excavator. Credit boosters for a week (80p) or month (200p) might be worth it.
When ducat farming, at some point you'll have a lot of traces, go for radiant refinement, since it provides best result/cost.
Also, try opening relics in defense/interception high level nodes (if you are low on relics). Endless fissure missions give really nice drop boosts and relic drops there.
As for Smeeta, try to not waste too much time waiting for the buff. At some point it will only slow you down.

And the most important part... Don't burn yourself. You don't want to hate Warframe by the end of the month and then visit Tennocon.

Edited by SeriousSkipper