Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Your Game!

-Krism-

Nothing is broken, it's actually the opposite. The enemy's AI just went skynet and got smarter. It knows that if it hides where you can't reach it that you'll eventually get bored and leave. Then it will have the Cryopod all to itself.

Congratulations. Since you said the magic words, DE decided to press the "fix everything button." The game is now 100% bug free because you requested it. To think it actually doesn't take hours upon hours of trying something, see if it fixes things, try another thing, pour over code, try another thing, cry, try one more thing, get everyone to try things, until finally one bug is fixed. All it took was a demanding title and a picture to say "ok, let's just fix everything right now, it's like really easy you guys. Seriously."

47 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Congratulations. Since you said the magic words, DE decided to press the "fix everything button." The game is now 100% bug free because you requested it. To think it actually doesn't take hours upon hours of trying something, see if it fixes things, try another thing, pour over code, try another thing, cry, try one more thing, get everyone to try things, until finally one bug is fixed. All it took was a demanding title and a picture to say "ok, let's just fix everything right now, it's like really easy you guys. Seriously."

Hehe..the sarcasm is strong with this one.:satisfied:

31 minutes ago, Azure.Fang said:

ftfy

:awe: I have failed. 

4 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

Hehe..the sarcasm is strong with this one.:satisfied:

Sarcasm? Do you think I would joke about such a reasonable demand? What kind of tenno do you take me for? :awkward:

2 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Was that supposed to be funny?

Yeah I'm sure they'll go ahead and press on the big red "Fix" button for you.

If you actually wanted them to help you contact support with your EE.log and explanation of what happened and if it's reproducable.

Just now, CeePee said:

Yeah I'm sure they'll go ahead and press on the big red "Fix" button for you.

If you actually wanted them to help you contact support with your EE.log and explanation of what happened and if it's reproducable.

Does it look like I have to explain? An enemy spawned underground, is that too complicated for you to understand?

1 minute ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Does it look like I have to explain? An enemy spawned underground, is that too complicated for you to understand?

And how would you go on about fixing this "issue" of yours without any information of what actually happened before it?

Since you don't seem to have an idea how bugs are fixed, they need to be able to be reproduced. A one off bug can be just discarded as a random bug, like this one you have. I've never seen it happen.

obviously its a stuck enemy due to pathing which has been the bane of warframe since its inception and the op is just tired of it hence the title. no more sugar coating  for bad practices is needed, its just not good for business.

Just now, CeePee said:

And how would you go on about fixing this "issue" of yours without any information of what actually happened before it?

Since you don't seem to have an idea how bugs are fixed, they need to be able to be reproduced. A one off bug can be just discarded as a random bug, like this one you have. I've never seen it happen.

Never? Really? Damn, it already happened to me multiple times, but didn't say anything until now.

Just now, Sajochi said:

No, I'm just pointing out flawed logic in your post through sarcasm in hopes that you get why your request alone is ridiculous. 

Request? This the General Discussion, not the Bug Report.

7 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Request? This the General Discussion, not the Bug Report.

Where you decided to post a bug with a very aggressive title and a pic that takes a long time to figure out what's happening. You should have posted in bugs. I'll give you a hand

Title: enemies get stuck under floors on uranus defense

Body:  I've been seeing this pop up quite a bit and would like to call attention to it. I don't know what could be causing it but I have some pics

*pics edited in paint to highlight bug*

I have theory X on why it's happening, but not too sure

It takes all of five minutes to report a bug in a way that helps. Your op was not being helpful.

Edited by Sajochi

5 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Where you decided to post a bug with a very aggressive title and a pic that takes a long time to figure out what's happening. You should have posted in bugs. I'll give you a hand

Title: enemies get stuck under floors on uranus defense

Body:  I've been seeing this pop up quite a bit and would like to call attention to it. I don't know what could be causing it but I have some pics

*pics edited in paint to highlight bug*

I have theory X on why it's happening, but not too sure

It takes all of five minutes to report a bug in a way that helps. Your op was not being helpful.

Too bad I already reported it before posting it here, I just posed it here too to see i anyone also noticed this.

Oh and the "I have theory X" is really not helpfull, if you truly know how to do this, maybe you should also know why this is happening

3 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Too bad I already reported it before posting it here, I just posed it here too to see i anyone also noticed this.

Oh and the "I have theory X" is really not helpfull, if you truly know how to do this, maybe you should also know why this is happening

Pathing issues. The floor is no longer a static object for a second. Enemy gained no clip. These are some things that could be happening. 

Or the universe doesn't like you randomly on some days.