The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Relic mission, got 5 rare rewards in a row?

BigAntoni

This proves times and again how goddamned broken is the random numbers generation engine used by the game to calculate range...

15 sorties 15 ananas ajatan conscutively... didn't DE fix this kind of garbage?

I remember getting something like 4 Nikana Prime parts in a row from a Neo defense. At that moment I would have given anything for Aknikana Prime.

Some of them were radiants, though. I don't know how many virgins you had to sacrifice to get those from intact relics but congrats!

last week I ran a void endless fissure just leveling up some gun I was forma'ing

anyways first 5 waves done, and 2 rares drop. they're both the same thing but I try to equalize the void trace distribution.

then the next 5 waves.....another 2 rares, this time there was a choice to be made, but I think I owned enough vauban neuroptics so I went with the fragor part I didn't have. Also a teammate chose to extract.

then the next 5 waves... another 2 rares to pick from. Now at this point, my gun was max rank so I chose to extract and the rest of the crew also chose to extract.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)BlackcoatOne said:

Best i ever did was get 3 nova chassis in 20 minutes of survival....i immediately sold 3 nova sets

Lucky. Last Week I did 16 (!) Lith N1 Radiant relics to get a few Nova Chassis . However I didnt get a single one out of 16 (!). I just hate this new relic system. The day Nova was vaulted I farmed around 20 hours straight to get these relics and I STILL GOT NOTHING.

5 hours ago, Voidforged said:

I would like to know the odds of such a thing happening, in mathematical form. It would be insanely low.

gz

assuming he did it in a group of four and nothing but intact relics: 0.0000028196% or 1 in 354,650ish chance. still higher than winning the lottery fyi.

24 minutes ago, Azure.Fang said:

Could you please follow me to a conveniently placed altar? I need a sacrifice to Lootcifer after getting 10 common sortie rewards in a row and you just volunteered.

Nah, I don't think it would work. Most of his mojo is probably used up to be a worthy sacrifice.

8 hours ago, Ominer2012 said:

Lucky. Last Week I did 16 (!) Lith N1 Radiant relics to get a few Nova Chassis . However I didnt get a single one out of 16 (!). I just hate this new relic system. The day Nova was vaulted I farmed around 20 hours straight to get these relics and I STILL GOT NOTHING.

Well the old system would give you just 1 chance at rare parts for a 20 minute survival run, and no way of increasing the chances of the rare drop....as well as no way to get parts after they were vaulted besides trading....so as much as I miss hanging in the towers all day...i can't deny the relic system is much less frustrating in every way