Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless

Violet_Xe

I don't know if i should be putting this into a feedback or in the general discussion area, but eh. I really miss the endless missions and i came up with an idea, don't know if this has been said by anyone yet. Perhaps we could do something where every 20 minutes we could have a selection like we do with the relics, after the 20 min mark, every five min we get an extra reward we can pick from. so at 25 min we could freeze time and pick from 2 rotation A rewards and at 40 min we could pick from 2 rotation C rewards, on 60 min we can pick from 3 rotation C rewards. Just an idea that might entice players to go for longer missions because than if they need a certain relic and it shows up, then they can pick that relic. Rewards will also be able to be picked to what each player would want, so one could get a relic and the others might be able to get a certain mod.

Another idea would be that after each 30 min or hour we get a relic pack on top of the reward we get in the first place?

Just an idea.

Honestly it doesn't even have to be as complex as that, just make it so that the longer you go, higher quantities of stuff would drop. For example, rotation A has 400 endo, make 20-25 mins have a chance at 500 endo, 40-45 min a chance at 600, 60-65 min have a chance at 700 and so on. No need to pick what you get, because that probably still wouldn't help, just make it give more.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Honestly it doesn't even have to be as complex as that, just make it so that the longer you go, higher quantities of stuff would drop. For example, rotation A has 400 endo, make 20-25 mins have a chance at 500 endo, 40-45 min a chance at 600, 60-65 min have a chance at 700 and so on. No need to pick what you get, because that probably still wouldn't help, just make it give more.

Ik it's an example, but that much endo isn't gonna cut it for going that long.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Ik it's an example, but that much endo isn't gonna cut it for going that long.

As in, is too low or is too high? Because that seems very high to me, considering we had 400 or lower as the maximum reward in the last 3 years (even where there were 5xR5s).

Yeah, yeah, I know, the Endo statues spoiled everyone into thinking Endo is worthless. A potential solution to that is to reduce the Endo sources overall. Then it would gain value once again.

I think DE has made it clear that they're not going to reward people for staying in endless missions. They have a specific vision on how the game is meant to be played and if you want to go outside of that, feel free, but you won't be rewarded.

Also, scaling rewards (like endo, as mentioned earlier) based on enemy level sounds like a horrible idea. Naramon shadow step or similar mechanics can be employed to stay in the game perpetually, resulting in windfalls of tens of thousands of endo. This seems unacceptable.

8 hours ago, Monybags33 said:

Endless missions are fun. However its the rewards that have gotten people disliking sorties at this current moment. I don't think an endless mission will help with that until that's worked around.

This is it right here. You need to give rewards to make people want to play. Here I am doing nothing for the longest time because everyone bails at 5 minutes-- not that I blame them since there's no need to go on with the relic system.

They just need to make it worth being there. Giving relics and credits are like giving you pennies or vegan candy on Halloween.

My last hope is that they add Umbra parts to endless defense and survival using a system similar to the old one. Give us veterans something to do and leave the "quick and easy" relic system too. All happy.

But nope. DE doesn't really... play it's own game. They don't know. Or care much. Or read us. So whatever. Really clear that they want to appeal to pre-teens now with a phone-like game farming system and kids as their avatars.

Edited by Heatnix.

1 hour ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

DE dont care about veterans, when DE used kids in lore, i know that veterans are nothing this days.

What? 

They have always been a part of the lore. They were just never flushed out. And how the hek does having a young protagonist mean they hate veteran players? I've seen some wild leaps in logic but never something this bad. 

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

What? 

They have always been a part of the lore. They were just never flushed out. And how the hek does having a young protagonist mean they hate veteran players? I've seen some wild leaps in logic but never something this bad. 

Haha 😂