Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #93!

[DE]Rebecca

Dear Devs, I am very excited, as I am sure the rest of the player base is, for the release of Harrow. However, I have three questions.

1) When can we expect to get our hands on Harrow?! (I really really really really really cannot wait, his kit looks very solid and he looks so fun to play).

2) I was curious about Vauban's passive as it doesn't really fit in with his kit anywhere. Vauban is a very squishy frame and his passive does practically nothing to change that, so I was wondering if you had plans to give Vauban a new passive that might make a bit more sense in regards to his kit?

3) Players that know of Ordis' origins and his former life as Ordan Karis are probably just as curious about this as I am, but will we get anymore disclosure about Ordan Karis, Ordis and the nature of Cephalons in the future? Possibly as a quest? I know many players would be very excited to learn more about our favourite Ship Cephalon.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions, cannot wait for devstream #93 ^^

Edited by Logan_Burns2

Hi my questions are about the dojos

Q1. When would we be getting new dojo rooms, like a shooting range, archwing obstacle course, maybe simaris room?

Q2. We need new decorations for the dojo as its stands we have a lot of Japanese style rooms and some decorations but a Canadian tree, no cherry blossom trees and also more stuff like creats rock formations, etc.?

plus these questions as well \/ \/ \/ \/

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:20 AM, Bradir said:

Hello! 3 questions!

1) Are you going to release Kingpin system soon? If not, what's its status? 

2) How will Kingpin missions change depending on Clan size? (Size matters..)

3) Are any major changes to clan management and clan dojo incoming?

Right, so, we know that Mynki left you guys at DE (many tears) with a lot of leftover content and concepts. Apparently, according to you guys, he left with 3 or 4 prime frame designs in the background? Whatever, numbers aren't important. What is important is how long is until Miyuki's designs have all been used up and you start moving onto new designs?

Also, if you haven't already shown it within this devstream, what's the news on the upcoming deluxe skins?

p.s: Last devstream I got you to patt Scott on the head for being so chill, this week, can we get someone to patt Sheldon on the head for being so docile and obedient? :tongue::tongue:

Edited by Arniox

Will we ever get bigger exterior maps (5sqmi or more)? Because if DE does major maps like that it would be a masterpiece. It would also be awesome to see drivable vehicles dropped from your lisset to explore the map with your squad and get to distant places quickly 

Edited by (PS4)vicrican

Many questions really to think about it,

Story:

1. How did the frame take out the war(half) out of them selfs even with the tenno not in control of them, Does the frames have a mind of their own and will they be moving by them selfs in the future?

2. The end of The War Within what was that small scene with the void in the tenno, like "your nothing without me kiddo."?

3. Any real use for the compass? As in The War Within and the end of the glast gambit quest, what is its reasoning being there now as the time being it serves no use but to get other tenno who look in your profile what choices you have made in the quests.

Layout/Others:

1. Steve has said a little thing about the rivens as the creator of the mods hidden with in them, will that be put in the game as a little quest like Stolen Dreams where it is just dialogue?

2. What is in the right back room in the orbiter or has that yet to be created or discussed?

3. Has that other cephalon doing as you guys mention about it a few dev streams ago?

4. Will the focus get any changes or you guys trying to merged the tenno game play with the focus system? 

Like a tenno that has choose the naramon path with have different powers then the vararin. Saying that the naramon can create shadows of them selfs attacking the enemy like nekros's shadows of the dead and getting crit power and the vararins getting the powers of water like hydroid's tempest barrage and keeping the healing powers with the beam. (Ideas)

5. What is with the hidden room beyond the infested room? (At the back end of that room there is a hidden room with 'nothing' in it as there is a chair in the back of the infested room that looks like the tenno can lay on it and gets pushed to that hidden room to what it looks like)

6. Kuva in the fortress, as there are some rooms that have kuva and questioning if it can be stealable?

7. Goes with the 4th question in layouts, can the tenno be upgraded as 100 health does not work for some people and other people are asking if there will be any 'mods' for the tenno to make them stronger?

On 2017-5-24 at 9:08 AM, Culaio said:

-Any chance archwing will get its own devteam like conclave has ?

-any plans to add void/moon archwing missions ?

-any plans to add sentient and orokin archwing enemies ?

-Since we have infested boss battle with archwing(Jordas), is there any chance we get archwing boss battle with corpus and grineer(and sentients)  factions?

-any plans to add to archwing game mode unique secondary weapons ? for example mecha-style missile pods or shoulder/backpack cannons

-what about archwing cosmetics like skins and stuff attached to archwing ?

-could we get some archwing companions, either sentinels or even better: completly unique compaions to archwing ?

-any chance for space dogfights in archwing ? current hovering while shoting each other combat can be really boring, it would be really cool if we could switch between our current "hover" type combat and high speed combat like space jet fighters in other games(something similar to dual modes of strike suit zero)

-Any chance for frame-archwing synergy ? for example different frames giving different bonuses in archwing

-Could we get 'evolving' emblem(like stratos emblem) related to archwing that we 'evolve' as we do archwing related events(like fomorian), missions or challenges. I want something to show off that I am skilled pilot of archwing.

-Will archwings get their own passives ?

-Are there any plans to add to game archwing version of Stalker, Zanuka Hunter or The Grustrag Three ?

-any plans for syndicate archwing melee and primary weapons ?

-any progress on new radar/map for archwing ?

-any chance for increased affinity/vacuum range in archwing ?

-when will enemies in archwing get proper models ?

and here are questioons unrelated to archwing:

-when will we see rest of orbiter and liset docking to it ?

-any chance that we will get list interior that looks more like in old concept arts ? everyone agree's that interior in concept arts looked MUCH cooler:

1lA7r1N.png

cesar-rizo-cr-wf-t-liset-cockpit-05a.jpg

-will we ever encounter real aliens(both infested and sentients are alien-like but were created by orokin) in warframe universe ?

-any chance for epic space encounters with our ship/archwing ?, something like First Encounter With Thargoids in elite dangerous:

AGREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I am probably late in suggesting this and it's a terrible idea but have you considered that Harrows last ability could make the whole team inmortal? So he's a different kind of support who gives you invincibility so that you may live on to get back in the fight instead of just healing you. And obviously you would need some kind of mechanism that wouldn't allow the exploit ente of the ability but I think it could be cool.

There are some amazing augments in pvp that would honestly be very fun if they were available in pve, name ones like Atlas' Rumbled or Nyx's Singularity.

How about a re-revision to Volt? Oberon was brought up well enough so maybe volt can get a second check too?

Are there any thoughts on molding the clan dojos into more of a social space? There have been some nice improvements done so far, in regards to the decorations and background network stuff, but I would love to see some more love put into the space itself. Maybe something like more rooms, functions, or decorations? I'd love to know your thoughts on this.

<3

Alrighty, lets see how this goes.

1. I am really interested in the new Tenno shotgun, is there any progress on it/demo-ing? Mainly its because it looks very similar to a concept I made a long time ago.

2. What is your current opinion on "The longer you stay in a mission, the higher the chances are for rare-er items" ?

3. The damage cap on Volt's 4 and huge energy drain on his shield pickup don't make him very fun to use. Any changes towards him?

4. Now that most of Oberon's abilities scale, are there currently any other changes you have planned, mainly people's complaint being limited to the cone of HG.

Question: It seems that most rework just band-aids a certain warframe like ash's bladestorm and oberon's skills.. So I worry and really not excited when you guys eventually do reworks for hydroid and zephyr if its the direction its going. Will you guys eventually revisit the skills that you have reworked before by making it different entirely?