The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best with rivens

Fallen_Echo

Just now, --RV--D4VE- said:

all the powercreep ones ^^

LOL, thanks but care to add in some more detail? Im fairly sure that the tysis, spectra will never be viable weapons even with great rivens.

I know that with max strong disposition you can get +400% damage on certain weapons, while the meta gear gets +120% damage max.

I wonder which weapons can actually use up that bonus to reach the soo called meta levels.

Hard to say. Currently my buzlok out performs almost all weapons I've come across, so it's hard to say. Doing close to if not over 10k damage per shot is no joke on an automatic weapon that can proc status pretty often

3 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Boar Prime is up there too with 100% status build.

Boar P with a 100% status and DMG + Multi Riven is very strong, but not even close to the destruction a Kohm/Strun optimal stat Riven can achieve. 

And that's because both of those shotties have incredible pellet counts that gets buffed into ridiculous levels when combined with a multishot Riven and their 5 star disposition. 

Edited by NPC

Depends on the Disposition and your own luck.

Personally, I've been lucky enough to roll good stats for my Vulkar Wraith, Boar Prime, Mutalist Quanta and Sicarus Prime, and they've turned into some of my favorite guns to run with as a result due to the strong dispositions amount up already quite decent stats. (For example, the Sicarus Riven I rolled pushed the kill time on level 100 heavy gunners of the Sicarus Prime above that of my Akstilletos Prime).

It really depends on the weapon imo along with the disposition. As an example, at one point someone was trying to sell a tigris riven that gave +100% damage, +29.4 mag capacity, and -22.2% fire rate for 700pl. Thing is, it was outdamaged in total dps by a blaze mod because while it could do better damage per shot, the fire rate was reduced enough to make the extra damage and third shot meaningless, not to mention tigris's lack of puncthrough only makes all that damage good for single targets. Meanwhile with something like the kohm, the moment you get a riven for it that gives it +status chance, it becomes terrifying with the 4 status chance mods letting it hit that BEAUTIFUL 100% status chance, mixed in with its innate punchthrough as well so against a crowd you can yell out "FREE DEBUFFS FOR EVERYONE!"

2 hours ago, NPC said:

Boar P with a 100% status and DMG + Multi Riven is very strong, but not even close to the destruction a Kohm/Strun optimal stat Riven can achieve. 

And that's because both of those shotties have incredible pellet counts that gets buffed into ridiculous levels when combined with a multishot Riven and their 5 star disposition. 

I have a Boar P with a riven that only has +270 damage and +4m punch through and it still melts lvl 135 corrupted HG in less than a mag, basically a few seconds.

Both of my miter Rivens have turned it into an absolute beast of a blender. I like using it with Mag, creating death bubbles everywhere.

I rolled a+DMG against Corpus on one and it just annihilates them slash proccing through their shields.

I read threads like this and I feel that Rivens are a success. It has given life to lesser used weapons. I don't obsess over getting "God" rolls either, so im rarely frustrated, always pleasantly surprised. 

Some of these Rivens in this topic is making me jealous though!

Edited by Hypernaut1

7 hours ago, NPC said:

I just killed 3 level 135 corrupted HGs with 1 mag of my Boar Prime with no headshots, it doesn't get much better than this:

Spoiler

and my riven doesn't even have multishot lol

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx