Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So when will we get Harrow update ?

Aeon94

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I've considered the possibility that Harrow has been delayed because they want to release him and shield gating at the same time. 

Shield Gating will come at the same time as Earth Remaster, I really hope Steve will pick up the pace since we waited more than 6 months already for this thing if indeed they plan to release Harrow with these two. 

13 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I've considered the possibility that Harrow has been delayed because they want to release him and shield gating at the same time. 

They said on the last devstream that shield gating and earth remaster are both coming with Harrow.

15 hours ago, Lholland said:

Not sure on the release date, but I'm just thankful for shield-gating, although I'm just hoping enemies don't have it as well.

They said in the developer livestream already that this is only going to be for Warframes. They did test it on enemies and didn't like it. Back to the topic though, the Harrow Update is likely going to take a moment because of the comic. Those are not quick works of art in that level, it takes time to complete and I bet DE reserves this time to make and polish the quests and other game changes. It might come this month, but if it does then probably at the lateral part of the month. Of course I would be happily surprised if I am wrong.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2017 at 1:06 AM, Senketsu_ said:

the Echhi side of warframe

Friggin weeb perverts. It's just a cute Operator fanart before Operators were revealed.

DE has been really quiet for about any updates this week, so we might be in for one. From the way redtext sounded two weeks ago they are in heavy double triple crunch wrap mode.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom