Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Fusion Core...

SeQ3

Question

12 answers to this question

Its low.

If thats all you are doing sorties for then its better you spend your time farming Nekros or Nekros Prime. Then after building the Warframe run every mission, even spy, desecrating for the endo.

13 minutes ago, Synpai said:

I have two and they are pretty pointless.

I'd wish I could melt them for an appropriate amount of endo.

Pointless?! 

A legendary core ranks up to max level any mod AND annihilates any cost, making it a free full level upgrade. 

How can you say that a legendary core is pointless with that kind of power? 

10 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

Pointless?! 

A legendary core ranks up to max level any mod AND annihilates any cost, making it a free full level upgrade. 

50k Endo isn't all that hard to get...
Same for 1 million credit.

All in all, for veteran players, a legendary core is pointless.

3 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

Pointless?! 

You'd be surprised: after about 58m credits getting 400k gets pretty meh.

I'd say it's about the same with legendary cores. I have more than enough duplicate mods that if I wanted to go through and rid them, I'd have unholy amounts of endo. Not to mention the Ayatan Statue flood. (I understand some  players don't have stacks of mods or statues and might find the rarity or ease appealing; all power to them).

I find maxing primed mods to be a rip off (plain and simple it costs the same to go from 0-9 that it does to go 9-10) so I keep most of my primed mods R9 out of principle. That 1 legendary core could in theory be used to level up two mods to R9 instead of the one primed mod to R10. 

But who knows, DE may add some mods that have like 15/20 ranks. Then I guess they'll have more of a use, but right now I'm not feeling the least bit tempted to use them.

Hah! 35 sorties?

Try 3,500 sorties with these horrid "earn more uncommon and rare rewards than common ones" drop chances.
Good luck with that stuff man. Can't tell you how long it's been since I've seen a Riven, let alone a Legendary Core.  > . >

Which I have never seen before in my whole life, mind you.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy