Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XP Farm (Low Level)

Cristis

Question

12 answers to this question

Honestly, I was leveling Oberon Prime up the other day and instead of just doing Oceanum like I always do, I just decided to do scaling Defenses, y'know, use him like I should, starting on Coba on Earth. Then going to Kadesh, then Sechura on Pluto, then Akkad on Eris.

Notice a pattern? Dark Sectors. Do Dark Sectors. They grant extra XP most of the time too, and have other bonuses compared to standard missions Do those, and you'll be fine.

Other missions good for XP farming are Spies, Interceptions, and Excavations. 

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

27 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Dark Sectors. They grant extra XP

Because they kinda need to, seeing how Infested give :poop: Affinity :P

I'd suggest Grineer, they give the best average Affinity per kill.

As for mission type, I like Defense, as that has the lowest chance of
you losing out on Affinity / loot by having the Squad scattered all over the map.

Plus you get the "full" Relic droptable as opposed to DS Defense where there are always holes in it.

1 minute ago, ariivanasan said:

just take everything thath you need to level and go on Sedna Hydron

1 hour ago, Cristis said:

Hello i want to know a better low level on planets  ?
Planet's that are excluded are : Sedna , Eris , Pluto , Void (misions Aten - Mot), and Lua.

I managed once to level from 0 to 30 in 20-25 minutes on the new Draco Survival on Ceres, without booster, aslong your team is good and does alot of killing it helps, Syndicat procs also help since if a enemy dies by it it oC***s overall as XP and not for the weapon it proced on i believe.

Overall every endless misison can do good aslong you stay near your team and they kill fast.

All of the dark sectors are good, but honestly, if you are not holding your own just yet due to low damage or whatever, Helene defense on Saturn is okay for leveling up, as long as you have a full party.  The advantage to this mission is that the map is so small that you almost always have full affinity buffs due to the close proximity of surrounding players.  If you join public, you will generally have a full party.  

3 hours ago, Desperado14 said:

All of the dark sectors are good, but honestly, if you are not holding your own just yet due to low damage or whatever, Helene defense on Saturn is okay for leveling up, as long as you have a full party.  The advantage to this mission is that the map is so small that you almost always have full affinity buffs due to the close proximity of surrounding players.  If you join public, you will generally have a full party.  

Problem with Helene: many players quit before wave 15. I did about 15-25 runs these past 2 weeks and I only finished (wave 20-30) 1/4 times with a full squad. 

And I'm not taking in account all the times I personnaly left atfer 5-10 waves because of Quake-2-win players (extremely common on Helene) and... "bad teammates", if you know what I mean. 

The mission itself isn't bad, but 

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

You need maps where lot of people are playing. 

Assur or Ophelia Uranus survival. Both will normally have people farming as these are the main nodes for polymer bundles. Most stay for 20 mins. You can easily level up you weapons and frame here as people camp out and farm.