The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Nidus Prime will NEVER be a thing

1 hour ago, DaMasque said:

Orokin made the infested no?

There must have been a conductor(Nidus prime?) of sort... something that they could use to control the infested.

Unfortunately, that didn't work. Infested went rouge and killed everything insight and "maybe" absorbed the would be conductor making its own "Nidus" But couldn't get it to work cause we need voids kids, tho the infested doesn't know that, so this "Nidus" became the relic that was given to us at the end of Glast Gambit.

What about Helminth? Not much is known other then it serves our warframes or just Nidus.

I'm thinking Helminth is just another bundle of consciousness that separated itself from the main hive, living to serve the frames, kinda reminds me of the Ordis fragments. But Ordis is to the tenno, while Helminth is to the frames. 

Helminth also understands the existence of the tenno, and yet it claims to serve the warframes, that has to say something about the two, warfarme vs tenno. 

I'm high as a freakin kite... 

want to counter argue? Might take a while since i'll be sleeping~

1. Infestation, while created by the orokin, was created before the warframes. The warframes were posible beacause of the infestation.

2.Completely agree about Helminth. Probably it is the one that generates the "flesh" and "heals" the warframes. That war injure looked way to bad for me, yet my our warframes dont have a scar. 

Has anyone taken into the account new found information suggesting that the warframes themselves are sentient, meaning more likly they are some sort of invention of the infested, considering that the infested were first built before the tenno, when stated they were used to hold back the sentiant advence from the tau system. I feel its completely reassonable to assume helmith was created to maintain and hold together the warframes after the inital infested creation. Given the idea that the orokin would have a better understanding of how to manipulate the infested as we can see from rhino's codex entry there first forms were very primative. 

So i feel nidus could be as old as the orokin age, as also stated by someone above there is a commemt made refering to a orokin artifact which turns out to be the nidus blue print. 

Thats my thought. Sorry for the format don't post much on fourms. 

1) they already broke their lore

2) Okay lets fix it then because that answer never seems to satisfy anyone.

The myconian's could be the descendants of the orokin who created the infested to combat the sentients. They could have created Nidus to try to control the infested after they released it. Remember transference was created after the infested. They learned that the tenno could take control of the infested husks. Helmith is a strain of infested that was created to take care of the warframes. He calls nidus master. Why though. Nidus must have been created with this infested and created more of it. Normal infested doesn't really glow like nidus's grass. So helmith is kinda like a orokin created infested that is actually tamed. Why the myconian's have the nidus blue print well it was passed down for generation to generation.

Ignore my spelling i hate spelling

On 9/3/2017 at 9:08 AM, DaMasque said:

Orokin made the infested no?

There must have been a conductor(Nidus prime?) of sort... something that they could use to control the infested.

Unfortunately, that didn't work. Infested went rouge and killed everything insight and "maybe" absorbed the would be conductor making its own "Nidus" But couldn't get it to work cause we need voids kids, tho the infested doesn't know that, so this "Nidus" became the relic that was given to us at the end of Glast Gambit.

What about Helminth? Not much is known other then it serves our warframes or just Nidus.

I'm thinking Helminth is just another bundle of consciousness that separated itself from the main hive, living to serve the frames, kinda reminds me of the Ordis fragments. But Ordis is to the tenno, while Helminth is to the frames. 

Helminth also understands the existence of the tenno, and yet it claims to serve the warframes, that has to say something about the two, warfarme vs tenno. 

I'm high as a freakin kite... 

want to counter argue? Might take a while since i'll be sleeping~

Serving the Warframes could just mean that it services them.

Wow I thought I seen this post from some where before, might have even responded to them too!

Simply Put, Dark Sector would be Inspirational Proof, of WarFrame Concept. Excalibur still is the first "re-borned" from the Early day of this Biotech Lab.

And if you are [Bore]d, go watch the "Matrix" movie.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Why is this still a thing? I thought this topic died out ages ago lol

Blame this guy above your post:

1 hour ago, DesFrSpace said:

But as the one who made the thread, you can report your post and ask for a thread lock.

On 6/8/2017 at 11:25 AM, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Think about it, Nidus was acquired from Ergo Glast after The Glast Gambit quest when he gives us a Myconian artifact which was used to understand the Infested better.

Lets rephrase that. Nidus was made after the events of The Glast Gambit meaning he didnt exist when the Orokin were still around. Also the artifact was Myconian NOT Orokin meaning they couldn't have made nidus before the collapse.

Wrong, the Myconian artifact is from the Old War, which is the Nidus blueprint. Nidus was made somewhere towards the beginning of the Old War.