Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should sortie rewards change more towards rivens?

DefectiveMagus

Yes i dont have any more nerves to paly it just to get lenses (at least small lenses shold be removed)

IMO it not rewarding enough to keep me interested

That beiing said i dont liek rivens (since everything is already op) but RNG in warframe is a huge no no for me (regarding sorties)

10 hours ago, (PS4)AllOrNothinDays said:

Not until they give you something to do with excess rivens thanks to the cap on how many you can hold. Since if you get one you can't trade or sell, all you're getting is a couple hundred endo for your work.

or you can give them to friends. one man's trash is another man's treasure as the saying goes.

I'll take whatever Rivens you don't want off your hands! :laugh:

10 hours ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

No. because when this happens you would then ask for more riven slots or ask for a better way to get rid of rivens. 

Yes. Lenses in Lua instead of sorties please. If i hated getting Ayatan or Endo, I hate it more when i get the lenses.

Maybe seperate the pool of rivens, old rivens (rifles) in uncommon, and new rivens (shotgun and pistol) in common(or the other way around). This would add a greater chance to get rivens.

Why do we even have 2 different endo rewards? I guess they are good for new players but I think some of them would still prefer rivens because there are other ways to farm endo. 

its not big really u can still buy   bunch of unvield rives dirty cheap...

16 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Lenses should be removed from sortie rewards and placed in Lua drops instead. Everything else in sortie rewards is fine. Rivens are already common and the market is overfilled with them.

I would like this, but I don't really feel that DE would be keen on doing this. It would be a gamble on how this would affect Greater Lenses purchases if there was a more consistent way of getting lenses. Those build requirements would be a huge wall for players who don't have the knowledge and resources to get the materials. But at the same time there's now a greater need for Forma, so the loss could be offset with Forma purchases. God this is starting to make me think about TennoCon and the supposed Focus changes. Depending on what it is and how it's received we might get changes to Lenses or at the very least be in a position to emphasize change regarding their drop table.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

O9xmb_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=usa_n

Kuva as a Sortie reward makes sense. Let's do it.

All I get is Rivens and statues from Sorties. I'm literally at 57/60, I was 59/60 for a very long time. I need more Kuva, not Rivens.

This is something I see a lot and again, PLEASE. WE NEED OTHER AVENUES FOR KUVA ACQUISITION. WE NEED MORE KUVA. GIVE US MORE KUVA.

On 15/06/2017 at 10:21 AM, AoBaka said:

maybe im posting this cause i havent gotten a riven any time soon,maybe im posting this cause i was bored and didnt have anything else to do...who knows xD 

Heres what i wanted to say.As a mastery 23 player,i have every frame and weapon maxed and in my inventory,have a lot of rare resources and a lot of credits and with the weekly endo statues runs i got a good amount of endo.Now than,the sorties which are suppose to be high level,top tier missions give rewards that are more useful and needed to those who are just starting warframe rather than the high end players that usually do them.

What im saying is,in the past month or so from the sorties i have gotten:a buttload of ayatan statues,credit boosters,resource boosters,lenses and...thats pretty much it.I dont have any use from any of that.

From doing the raids i get a lot of credits,so i dont need the credit booster,i pretty much have everything maxed,so i dont need a affinity booster.Same with the resources,and endo...i mean come on? who doesnt have that in spares.And i got like half a mil. extra points for 2-3 focus school while having the abilities i need maxed (zenurik) so in the end,i do these 50-100 lvl missions every day and dont get anything from them,i would much rather be able to give all of that to my friends who are just starting warframe who need that more than me.

What i would like to actually receive is something that i find use of,or makes me play more,like i dont know...rivens maybe? The rivens are pretty much the only reason i come to play warframe every day.I want to get a riven for a random crappy &#! gun that i have and to make a wacky build with it and test it out,have a blast with it.

Other things i could possibly find use of are maybe built formas.Than i wouldnt need to wait 24h to forma a random gun and see how it works.

And a useful reward too would be relics,a pack of relics.More axi ones and more than you get from the syndicates.

And finally i could always use more kuva,so maybe we could have kuva packs as sortie rewards,so if you dont get a riven you could at least change a old one to see how it works.

Maybe the sorties arent meant for high end players,i might be wrong.As far as i know,the only thing you need in order to be eligable to do sorties is that you finish the war within,so you dont even need to climb all that high in order to do them.Im not saying we should just limit the sorties to the veterans,but the rewards seam to be more skewed toward the lower mastery players.

Yes please. Sorties are supposed to be the higher lvl missions where players could get higher lvl rewards but most of the rewards are not needed when you are at a high mr.

Rivens are pretty much end game modding at this moment in time. As such I still say mastery ranks should determine the chances of a riven dropping more so for the new players and older alike. Many players want rivens, but just demanding the odds increases breaks the way these are handed out.