Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lato and Braton Vandal returning!

FashionFrame

16 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Taken from the Vandal Reaction Poll:

7afe25c510e5d804150a015d74defe08.png

I am being realistic. I hope DE realizes that new players get discouraged when items are locked behind 2+ year wait walls ....

I guess Excal prime as 1000 day reward would make sense.

Actually after that many logins they should give you office in their building with special vip pass, and free piggy rides on Steve's back any time you want.

22 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

I guess Excal prime as 1000 day reward would make sense.

Actually after that many logins they should give you office in their building with special vip pass, and free piggy rides on Steve's back any time you want.

Well, you'll have my vote if it's for 36,000 days reward with Excal Prime.

3 hours ago, HorridaMessor said:

I honestly curious how many butthurt people would want these back if both reintroduced weapons WONT award mastery points. 

technically this will hold true to anyone who already owns these weapons by default, so for me it becomes an extra set of weapon slots and a personal feel of loss for something that was stated to be a closed beta exclusive re-released just because a mastery XP system is still in place after so many years and all people truly want is the XP not to appreciate the weapon or its original significance to the game. The world now is all about I want & I deserve, gimme gimme gimme!

3 minutes ago, DogManDan said:

technically this will hold true to anyone who already owns these weapons by default, so for me it becomes an extra set of weapon slots and a personal feel of loss for something that was stated to be a closed beta exclusive re-released just because a mastery XP system is still in place after so many years and all people truly want is the XP not to appreciate the weapon or its original significance to the game. The world now is all about I want & I deserve, gimme gimme gimme!

To be fair I'd only want the vandals back for the visuals. I love the simple but nice style of em. Not fussed about mastery rank points. We aren't exactly hard done by with Mr points.

Might even encourage De to buff them a bit opposed to relying on rivens.

Edited by Naith

4 hours ago, HorridaMessor said:

I honestly curious how many butthurt people would want these back if both reintroduced weapons WONT award mastery points. 

And I'm honestly curious how butthurt the people would be who constantly whined about wanting them all for themselves forever, if DE instead did an opposite solution, and solved the problem by not giving the Lato/Braton Vandal to anyone new, but instead took away the 6K mastery from anyone who had already ranked those weapons. 

I imagine the butthurt would be legendary, and all of a sudden those people wouldn't care so much about "muh hard earned exclusive that I spent 1 credit for". 

I can twist that same situation around both ways, and it is just as pathetic. Wanting them only for the mastery is just as pathetic as the elitist people who believe the mastery should be only for them forevermore. 

6 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

And I'm honestly curious how butthurt the people would be who constantly whined about wanting them all for themselves forever, if DE instead did an opposite solution, and solved the problem by not giving the Lato/Braton Vandal to anyone new, but instead took away the 6K mastery from anyone who had already ranked those weapons. 

I imagine the butthurt would be legendary, and all of a sudden those people wouldn't care so much about "muh hard earned exclusive that I spent 1 credit for". 

I can twist that same situation around both ways, and it is just as pathetic. Wanting them only for the mastery is just as pathetic as the elitist people who believe the mastery should be only for them forevermore. 

6k mastery is nothing. All players will be able to reach MR 30 one day. And only benefits of MR are syndicate daily cap, number of traders and void fragments cap. All mentioned things are meaningless. 

2 hours ago, HorridaMessor said:

6k mastery is nothing. All players will be able to reach MR 30 one day. And only benefits of MR are syndicate daily cap, number of traders and void fragments cap. All mentioned things are meaningless. 

Yup but it's that whole mindset of 'I want, I want' and fear of missing out, no matter how insignificant it really is.

1 hour ago, Naith said:

Yup but it's that whole mindset of 'I want, I want' and fear of missing out, no matter how insignificant it really is.

That's the real problem here. And it will only get worse over time as more and more developers will cater to players with such mentality. 

5 hours ago, HorridaMessor said:

If you glitch past the dead end wall in the mastery tunnel in Simaris' room, you'll see the tunnel continues to spiral upwards and more tubes that go further on, which basically implies DE isn't going to stop at 30, and have made room for further practise Chambers. 

29 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

If you glitch past the dead end wall in the mastery tunnel in Simaris' room, you'll see the tunnel continues to spiral upwards and more tubes that go further on, which basically implies DE isn't going to stop at 30, and have made room for further practise Chambers. 

Yup but the point still doesn't really change.

Edited by Naith