Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Hello,

I play on PC. When I finish a mission, sometimes, my game bug in the precise moment where I pick a Mod in the arsenal to replace another Mod installed in a equipment. When it's happen, the Mod stay selected but impossible to move him, to do Esc., and I can move my cursor and clic to the menus but it did nothing. The only option I have is to Alt-F4 the game and restart so the bug disapear and I can now modify my arsenal... until the end of a next mission.

I never have this problem before, it seems to appear after the update 21.

Thanks

Edited by krapougno
adding new informations

@[DE]Saske

20 hours ago, grigorije said:

[DE]Saske

• Using Excalibur's first ability (Slash Dash) while aiming with a primary/secondary weapon will result in invulnerability, while melee and other abilities become unavailable. Given enough time, the bug seems to 'correct itself'.
  • Using Excalibur's Slash Dash will automatically switch to a melee weapon when the ability is used while having a primary/secondary equipped. (does not occur consistently, yet often).
  • Using sprint (w+shift) while Titania is using her 4th ability, will cause the animation to stutter, consequently slowing the player down. (occurs consistently)
  • Connectivity issues (player is forced out of the mission).
  • The rifle riven mod with the challenge to maintain a 3x combo counter for 30 seconds while a pet is present is bugged, thus incapable of being unveiled.

I have the same issue with Excalibur's Slash Dash causing invulnerability. However, the only thing that seems to correct it for me, that I can recall, is jumping off a ledge. The game fades to black as normal and the player model is reset without the sword clipping through the guns or the invulnerability. I have only recently found this to fix the issue when it happens, at least on my end.

Also, I apologize if the tag is not properly formatted. I have never submitted a bug here before.

If you type a tagged item like [Meso s6 Relic] and then click on it right before extraction, the chat bugs out. You are able to move around your liset and interact with things but you cannot activate the chat by any hotkey. 

@[DE]Saske not sure if anyone has this and I've asked all my friends that play and we can't figure it out. I can't build any AK weapons for example, Magnus, Grakata or AK Prime Bronco. It won't let me build the second weapon I need to form the AK or even have the blueprint for it. Not sure what to do really.

@[DE]Saske also why im saying the story is cause i dont know how it got activated. I was farming with my clan in prime items and i was playing excalibur then about after corruption hit me and it ended something happend to me cause my healthbar was stuck in gray and my shield depleted but not health and i just want to say what i did when i was in corruption if its the case that it might have activated the glitch i have power range so i can travel distances with excaliburs 1 and if i recall correctly u cant take dmg when in 1st ability so i was in corruption cause in ur first u traveled across the map and fast so i messed around till it ended then i didnt notice till i stayed to type infront of enemies i didnt take dmg and please fix it cause it is really boring and it ruins the game

Warframe0068.jpg

Edited by NinjaStylishNoobStalker
Forgot to put in DE saske tag

I was playing survival in Selkie, Sedna, when a manic pounced and tacked me, stucking me completely in position. I tried the /unstuck command and then frozen the chat box, turning it all blank, mouse cursor also vanished and mouse stopped working. I waited the enemies killing me to see if I get unstuck, but it was unsuccessful. I aborted the mission, but the blank chat box was still there and no mouse working. Had to force quit the game.

Edited by Tomserker

Hello @[DE]Saske, Two possible bugs that I have come across.

One is on Lua. During the defense mission, an enemy was located on a lower level and impossible to access, forcing my squad and I to leave the mission.

Another is that the Adhesive Blast mod is not showing up in my Mod List for the Ferrox. But  the wiki says it can be equipped to the Ferrox. Was this changed or is this a bug?

Edited by MrForlin
Forgot to tag.

On 7/15/2017 at 7:01 AM, HEINIAN said:

Sometimes when I throw the Glaive Prime (it happend only on this weapon for me), its starts rotating around me and i can't use it anymore.
It happend so far, only when I used the new secondary and Melee system and one time the glaive came back after ten Minutes of rotating.

did you have powerthrow + Whirlwind(or power throw in general?)

@[DE]Saske After a certain hotfix, Trinity's Energy Vampire becomes inconsistent on different enemies, being unable to stun them yet able to drain them. Almost all grounded units aren't affected by Energy vampire unless they've been knocked down first such as bullet jumping on them or kicking them down which will then stun the unit. Doing so without knocking them down would allow them to roam freely. Corpus elites, detrons, crewmembers remain the same while all of the grineer are unaffected by EV's stun unless knocked down. There's probably more but it should be general enough.

Regarding to NLukaz issue, a similar issue occurred to me, was invisible by Octavia's abilities which led to the cosmetics being missing  similar to the picture https://gyazo.com/1489520b1eca7c76cd0407ff26cfce49 well, the gif's not the best, I can only make out the contact I had with the nullifier I made that didn't remove the buffs, the issue was solved by diving into another nullifier's bubble.

Also, after a host migration, all units in Helene, defense, were stuck in spawn and only a very few would move out. Another effect caused this to happen. https://gyazo.com/6c00dcc12b8714c90a76efcd10a5de80

For grineer spy missions, clicking on links in chat without pressing typing into chat would lead to alarms being triggered if it's in the vault area. The only way to complete the hack would be to manually click on the cipher as clicking Y won't work unless you typed in chat after clicking a link.

13 minutes ago, HEINIAN said:

Both, one time only with power throw and one time with both mods

Yeah I have only ever seen it happen when powerthrow(regardless if whirlwind/entropic flight are equipped) is equipped.  I can use whirlwind/Entrpic flight just fine, or run with neither, and it doesn't happen at all.  I think the speculation that it was whirlwind/entropic flight that caused it originally, is wrong. 

I've tried to exchange new harrow captura scene for hunhow scene with a friend (we both completed relevant quests); but said scenes are untradeable, don't even appear in trade menu (all other appear normally) as mentioned twice before in this thread. Is it intentional or a bug?

@[DE]Saske

I've been noticing that as of U21.0.8 (although this issue may have sprung up earlier) that Mesa's Peacemaker does not always target enemies when it should have. This doesn't always happen but sometimes I will activate the ability and hold the fire button but nothing will happen when there are enemies in range and in view. The enemies are clearly within the Peacemaker reticle, and aren't too high or too low as to restrict targeting. I haven't been able to notice any consistencies with this bug nor do I have any leads on what might be causing this. Although not always the case, it appears that this could be tied to terrain somehow. For instance, let's say Peacemaker works consistently in "area A" but not at all in "area B". I have tried to get Peacemaker to work in "area B", yet it never works in that location no matter how many times I try to recast it and target enemies. However when I move back to "area A" it seems like Peacemaker always functions how it should. So far this has been the only recurring circumstance I've been able to find with this issue.

Just tried to do a couple of missions as Limbo. His Stasis ability is not working, people are able to fire while it is up and it brings down the stasis. It also does not last its full duration but goes away after a period of 10ish seconds out of my 54sec ability.

@[DE]Saske
So, I don't know if anyone have brought this up yet but there seem to be a problem with projectile based weapons (primarily bows, but since I experienced the same problem with Lanka I'd assume it would be similar for other non-hitscan weapons too)

so, I noticed this when all of a sudden I started missing most of my bow shots, and after some investigation found out that the projectiles were flying to the left of the crosshair and sometimes when the target was really close it would go in a sharp angle as if the crosshair represented where the player wanted to shoot and the warframe just fired at that target (since the camera is offset to either the left/right a target beside your warframe standing in the middle of the screen would require the warframe to change the firing angle by 90 degrees)

anyway, I suspect this has something to do with the FOV since I recently changed it but it can also be a problem with the overall firing mechanics 

Edited by aw3ren3ss

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.9

• Fixes towards Equinox’s cloth getting stuck between legs.
  • Fixed Equinox's mesh being reset to the mixed form when previewing Helmets/Skins/etc in the Arsenal.

Fix or Add bug ? That cloth :( @[DE]Saske

xQA3E8.jpg

Edited by Travka-