The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Saske, the previous hotfix has broken the simaris scans for any player now.Also can you please fix the fps in earth tileset as it doesn't fix the performance much still now as other missions are quite smooth when compared to it.  Kindly fix this in the next patch. Thank you.

Edited by IIWingSaberII

@[DE]Saske
If you attempt to upgrade your mastery rank and crash before you end the mission, the timer resets back to 24h, which pisses me off so much.

It's very frustrating to wait whole day for the damn timer just to see that Warframes servers crash after hotfix release. I missed two mastery ranks because of this issue and i'm behind my clanmates for solid two days.
Solving this would be so damn easy, just reset the timer after you lose/win. I don't think that people are gonna seriously abuse the Alt+F4 in the middle of the mission, because those challenges are quite easy.

Syndana in archwing mode is giant, can't see where I'm going. A bad thing to happen in JV 3rd mission.

Finished the mission. My team had the same problem (giant syndana).

1e1a109495.jpg

Edited by Cenies
added info

Bug report 7.7.2017
@[DE]Saske

excal's exalted blade (when being sheithed) causes simulacrum to bug out have immage avaliable.
excal's exalted blade does not work with primed fury or normal fury (unsure if any other ocurrences of this happens with other mods due to e-blades bug).

excal_simulacrum_bug..jpg

Here is my Bug Report! 

The Supra Vandal sounds like a solid machine gun and not like the normal Supra (energy weapon). The Corpus fraktion is using energy weapons not solid machine guns. The Supra is an energy rifle and both weapons should sounds the same. 

Please DE fix this. 

@[DE]SaskeThe Hunhow Datascape Scene and the Harrow Temple Scene are untradable? Is this a bug or intended behaviour?

Harrow has some weird clipping with atleast the Izvara Syandana, maybe more.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/830202296649864928/E5F83B56B02C7B035E24588D5CF0383922920179/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/830202296649865172/E6111AFB3339EA80F9A02E7901F6676E6FFDAB0F/

Edited by Infinitewin
Found another bug

@[DE]Saske Second Dream's "Protect the Moon" is missing dialogue, which addition to Second Dream's Cinematic Bug. Since these issues have lasted for at least two weeks with no reply from staff or even a fix, i'm once again requesting that you take it under notice, Link to forum post detailing these issues in greater detail (with video and pictures) below.

Ok, I came across a real interesting quest issue... So running the war within quest with a friend, came across the standard issue that it doesn't count for both people, I'd already done it once so I changed active quests to Glast Gambit, just to get it off the war within. Most of the War Within quests are single player, but still came up as a mission I could accept when we were in a squad I got into the final war within mission despite not having that quest active and went through the whole thing afterwards the Glast Gambit quest popped up a choice and completed it despite having not finished it. I kind of wanted to finish the quest myself so I'm a little confused and disappointed? I don't think this was supposed to happen.

@[DE]Saske

Unsure if this is actually a bug or not (came back from a bit of a break), but I am unable to bind my side mouse buttons to anything, which kind of ruins my keybindings since I use old tournament controls. I can't imagine it being an intentional change. I use a Logitech G502 if that helps.

Edited by PaintedWolf

Reticle: When I turn on Mesa's ultimate skill 4 peacemaker, and then turn it off the reticle always diappears. Before | After

Matchmaking bug.
I have a potato machine so I don't like to be host. If i click a node and it doesn't put me in a party, it starts counting down to missions start Normal.. I normally cancel and click again. However the second, fourth, sixth, eigth (etc) times you click, it will not search for a party, nor will it join people to you, nor will it start a mission timer. 

Other:
Please set a restriction that mission start timers cannot be activated from the liset until all people have extracted from the previous mission. Players with fast computers/hard drives can extract, and select a new mission and start the timer. Players on toasters like myself are still extracting and get bugged or pulled into the next mission causing the game to freeze. 

In addition, when a host is running through a mission and players are loading in, everytime they run through more rooms, the load time for players loading takes longer and longer. If the host runs fast enough, they can end the mission before players have loaded in leading to the extration screen and loading screen occuring simultaneously Example1 | Example2

Flashlight:
Flashlight turns off in stealth. I'm not sure if this is intentional. Flashlight on No Stealth | Flashlight off in stealth

Simaris Scanner + Stealth bug
When you have the scanner equipped and you are looking through it while stealth runs out, you are invisble on your screen but enemies can still see and shoot at you.

Reflections in image decorations don't match actual light sources. Reflection

Rank 3 & 4 Sunika Kubrow unleashed mods need to be rounded up/down. Rank 3&4

Arm on Relic refinement station disappears at a certain angles Present | Absent

Teleport to hostage in Lua is not visible on lowest graphics settings Portal not visible

@[DE]Saske

I've seen people mention it a couple times in the thread but not actually say what causes it, but the glaive getting stuck repeating the starting charge of a throw is from continuously hitting e after doing a slide attack (with the dual wielding out).

Hope this helps.

Earth rendering minor but creepy problems. Since the remake of earth, ocasionally somepart where your warframe is standing on water the water textures keeps flashing and it's pretty annoying.

This reminds me the transparent layer problems in 3d virtual worlds.  It's like the client can't show the layer on top consistently, so the client is switcjing the layer in a freak way.
runing on 

(notice no other map in warframe does the same thing)
pc specs

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz
Motherboard:ASUS MAXIMUS VII RANGER - ATX - LGA1150 Z97
Memory:G.skill trident x ddr3-2600mhz 2x4gb = 8GB
Graphics Card: ASUS ROG STRIX-RX460-4G-GAMING AMD Radeon RX 460 4GB
HDD/SSD:120gb Samsung SSD + 2Tb HDD
Operating System:Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit 

Internet 100mb/100Mb Fiber optics 
Upnp working 100% 

Edited by spyvspyaeon

On 7/7/2017 at 3:24 AM, Hiatus_Banzai said:

I use knell and orvius in new mode. Problem is sometimes orvius just charging, begging to thrown, even though i've been mashing the melee button not holding it, it just not attacking (charging like want to throw but not throwing). it happens numerous time and frequently.  @[DE]Saske

@[DE]Saske I've got one better for you, I can't even USE my Orvius(not talking dual wield, talking using it to perform combo's) anymore, with any frame.  Any time I hit E to melee, it forces the sliding slash attack, so i spin slash repeatedly.  I can be standing completely still and it still does the slide attack, without me hitting any movement keys.  With Harrow it's worse, because EVERY thrown melee weapon for me, does the same thing, and ONLY with him(Orvius with all frames, all thrown with Harrow, but glaive P only has it happen maybe 10% of the time) and for the past 3 patches now, I haven't been able to play with the Orvius or any thrown melee with harrow specifically, because of it.

Edited by Alanthier