Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow end...

WorstPlayer

The man in the wall is hinted at in the war within . Your father says "there is something out there watching us kiddo". Also later in the quest when your looking in the mirror  it talks about it wraping around you heart . Lastly it speack to you mimicing you dad by calling you kiddo.Eg. You mad at me kiddo.  Now with rell gone it looks like he free to mess with our heads.

Edited by (PS4)sheaffer117

23 minutes ago, (PS4)sheaffer117 said:

The man behind the wall is hinted at in the war within . Your father says "there is something out there watching us kiddo". Also later in the quest when your looking in the mirror  it talks about it wraping around you heart . Lastly it speack to you mimicing you dad by calling you kiddo.Eg. You mad at me kiddo.  Now with rell gone it looks like he free to mess with our heads.

Also i think he is real not a hallucination , and its the real source of are powers not the void.

Edited by (PS4)sheaffer117

7 hours ago, MopUpCrewman said:

Note for all of you, it sticks around.

Someone saw their "man in the wall" hanging out in the lower Orbiter.

Nice first little robots, then an alien dog , alien cat , some infestation . Infected dog and now an ancient eldritch space deamon. You had one job orties! 

21 hours ago, Chewarette said:

... How could I miss that ?

When does he appear ? At the complete end ?

Will have to re-run the quest again, duh. :(

Apparently he shows up right after completing the quest. I missed it as well because I went straight into my inventory to see what melee riven challenge I got.

My creepy operator dude was sitting in a nice little nook above the ramp that leads down to the orbiter and he only said "hey kiddo" when i went up to him with my operator. Gotta hand it to DE this time, jeezus. My speculation is that its the man in the wall or it is like a void father figure.

14 hours ago, (PS4)sheaffer117 said:

The man in the wall is hinted at in the war within . Your father says "there is something out there watching us kiddo". Also later in the quest when your looking in the mirror  it talks about it wraping around you heart . Lastly it speack to you mimicing you dad by calling you kiddo.Eg. You mad at me kiddo.  Now with rell gone it looks like he free to mess with our heads.

Rell is dead???  😥😢😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😩😩😩😩😣😪😔.

But I haven't even met him yet!!!

...kick that Man in the Wall right in his DANGLERS...

On 29/6/2017 at 8:51 PM, Playk said:

My copy was at pretty creepy place on my orbiter. :scared:

Hide contents

RB9lXAc.jpg

MAN JUST LIKE MINE. I first thought that MAYBE now my operator would be chilling around the orbiter and that was 100% okay. Then the little sh** goes out and says "Hey kiddo" AND THAT WASN'T MY VOICE. I CLOSED THE GAME IN FEAR.

1 hour ago, bowiespoon said:

Anyone know if replaying the quest causes the operator to reappear?

Yup. I just finished testing it. This time mine seemed to do something different, or maybe I just paid more attention this time. 

He say the "hey kiddo" thing, but I noticed it echo this time, might not have noticed before.

Also, he sat cross legged, and would occasionally roll his form around and readjust as if he were laughing really hard, and you would hear this deep, evil laugh, as if he is just having a grand old time mocking you. For me, last time he just sat there, or again, maybe I didn't watch long enough. But the laughing while cross legged animation along with the deep laughter was pretty creepy. 

I heard someone report he had showed up randomly for them even after they had relogged and completed the quest, but I haven't been able to confirm that personally. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

Yup. I just finished testing it. This time mine seemed to do something different, or maybe I just paid more attention this time. 

He say the "hey kiddo" thing, but I noticed it echo this time, might not have noticed before.

Also, he sat cross legged, and would occasionally roll his form around and readjust as if he were laughing really hard, and you would hear this deep, evil laugh, as if he is just having a grand old time mocking you. 

I heard someone report he had showed up randomly for them even after they had relogged and completed the quest, but I haven't been able to confirm that personally. 

I replayed the quest myself. I'll see if I can't get them to show up randomly

Just now, bowiespoon said:

I replayed the quest myself. I'll see if I can't get them to show up randomly

After a few attempts shifting back and forth to operator and warframe and running around my ship, haven't seen him again yet, and I've tried this on more than one log in. However, it could also be a fairly rare chance for the man in the wall to appear as your operator again randomly, just so that it truly feels like an actual haunting kind of thing, and doesn't lose its novelty by happening too much. 

If I can manage to make it appear randomly and not just at end of the quest, I will report back here as well. 

35 minutes ago, nerd7473 said:

Someone said it was something to do with "hey there kiddo" if you have a all good compass I think that you won't see him.... Because I didn't...

I doubt it.

It happen regardless whether you are sun or moon.

It may based on your choice during Chain of Harrow quest.