Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.4

[DE]Rebecca

Sobek was fine the way it was. Why the change...

People need to start learning to mod things right instead of complaining.

But complaining is so much easier . . . (Not that I disagree with you.  I love that the game is harder now!)

The big obstacle courses in the void still need a fix. This is game breaking for void runs because you get locked in with no way out. My group has been locked in two out of the two times we have ran them (raid).

Falling through elevators and dying in the void isn't much fun either.

Glad they added this so no one else will suffer this problem.

Any chance of being able to downsize our clans, for those of us who built bigger halls and then tried destroying them, only to realize the costs and tier remained?

This. Please.

We have so many resources and platinum in the vault I don't want to throw it all away.

no, all i get is "The Evolution Engine has stopped responding". thats it,  Just sudden repeated lag spiking till eventually the game completly freezes up

I want to play q_q

Can you try disabling DirectX11/64 bit in the Launcher settings? (the gear icon)

I dont know what im more excited about, the aura mod boost to capacity or hearing the Lotus again. I missed her SO much!  I had no idea if it was the grineer or not, i was really lost.  Thank you as always for your incredibly hard work Devs :)

"Any chance of being able to downsize our clans, for those of us who built bigger halls and then tried destroying them, only to realize the costs and tier remained?"

Same question from me, would be awesome to get back to our original cost... We couldnt help being excited over the new dojo and went overboard on building (almost).

Edited by Juvenihilist

Ow2Eczf.jpg

Changes:

Aura mods now *boost* your mod capacity rather than drain it.

Notes:

For those that polarized the Aura slot to match an Aura mod, its not wasted - it doubles the benefit!

tumblr_lya04d6YWe1qjjsh6o1_400.jpg

EPIC!

Not yet, but we are looking to fix this up.

PLEASE DO THIS!!! We have a small clan and this is impossible now for us to do anything more, just let us revert it back. we have so much platinum and resources and I don't want to loose all of that.