Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.4

[DE]Rebecca

Hello.

The problem with Sobek can't be solved by simple number switching because it's designed wrong in two ways.

1: Warframe had three shotguns previously, Strun the standard all arounder, Boar the rapid fire auto and Hek the heavy hitter with low ammo.

Trying to make the sobek a rapid fire shotgun is redundant...what makes more sense is to come at it from a different way.

either

A-Burst fire: shoots two shots then cycles. This makes it hit harder than other shotguns but will have a delay between each shot.

B-Wide Fire: Shoots in large cone effect then cycles. This makes it good for hitting multiple enemies at close range but will have a delay between each shot.

Either way, burst fire or wide fire, it becomes the unique hitter with good ammo but time in between shots.

That gives it a more unique niche in the arsenal.

2: The sobek looks like a double barreled shotgun. This aesthetic implies power shots to most people yet you've chosen to go with a weaker per shot mechanic. This is counter intuitive.

After posting then reading through, I totally agree with this guy! The Sobek right now feels too much like the AA12 from COD or the USAS12 from BF3. As much as i like the idea of the full auto Hek, this really should have the ability to fire both barrels for ultra damage. If that ends up being the plan then it should have a low ammo capacity and a moderate to high reload speed to keep the dps of the weapon on par with the other shotguns or rifles in the game.

I wonder what are these commas right next to number of mod slots when collecting a mod. Is it next update we don't know about? I didn't have them before.seems like visual bug.

Edited by Dataz

The Seer coloring options are bugged now with this awsome (AAAAAWSOME) hotfix.

Now it is all one single flat color (default seems to be grey).

Please fixit! Simple thingie right?

Edited by Kynian

why are the grinneer doing more dmmg then before hotfix what is this madness

Cause now you have more than enough space to have every mod on your warframe maxed. Maxing redirection.... now we're in trouble.

so forma-ing the aura slot will double the benefit? will this mean that we will only forma the aura slot? coz this will basically render the forma'd slots before the update...

I just mean if you did forma the aura slot, to say reduce the pain of an aura. It will still match, and now it will make that aura give you even more capacity.

Hey Steve, in regards to the tier system that many people are commenting on: wouldn't a fix be as simple as resetting all current tier levels, and then reestablishing them based on currently built halls?

Would be - but problem is we have 2 concepts (Dojo Capacity and Clan Capacity) tied to 1 room type and I think people are sad to miss out on the cool massive hall content which is fair given how few rooms there are. We're going to see about separating those concepts a bit. (Hall/Barracks). Then we'll do a pass and fix up the tiers.

Changes:

Aura mods now *boost* your mod capacity rather than drain it.

I... I had to read that four times. I seriously though I had gone full retard when I read that.

You people... are geniuses. Something so simple, so unforeseen, so simply fantastic. You turned one of the most controversial topics of U9 on its head and into something amazing. Thank you.