Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.4

[DE]Rebecca

Kinda unexpected this whole "Aura mods give you extra energy" thing. I must say I would've been fine without it (even no energy usage was fine to me), but hell I won't complain about this extra buff. I guess it'll have some use, if it doesn't make Warframes too overpowered now. :P

Likewise, although I believe it might be (temporary) compensation for those who jumped the gun and forma'd their aura polarity. 

Overdid it. Lost a lot of strategic depth with this update :/

Also means I now have insanely more mod points on my 5-forma banshee than I'll ever know what to do with. We getting more slots any time soon?

horry S#&$e I love warframe updates

although I was hoping the sobek would fire twice. 

the aura system is weird, double the benifit? I cna't complain but will we see increases for some auras that are very lack luster? such as ammo scavengers and the rate we're actually going to get. also charged steel, will that improve any since most don't use it? melee weapons do a lot better with normal attacks but for the sake of "now people have 3-4 charge stele parties slaughtering missions".  if people want energy syphon so much, let's make other ones more of a want in either buffing it or added effects to make them more useful.

perhaps scavengers could have been specialization auras boosting the ammo drop but various other tweaks to enhance shotguns, sniper weapons, rifles and pistols in more ways. perhaps have it affect reload times, ammo capacity, fire rate and damage by small flat amounts and a percent. 

let's say sniper scavenger with 5 ranks:

boost ammo gain by 1 every rank(5 at 5).

boost ammo drop rate by 30% per rank(150% at 5).

boost damage by 2 per rank(10 at 5), 3% per rank(15% at 5) or jsut a percent for snipers

lower reload time by .075 per rank(0.375 at 5). or a percent

increase fire rate by .05(0.25 at 5) or a percent

this would allow some serious specialization for a tema of snipers if they chose to do so. the reason for flat boost to damage is for lower damage rifle or pistol scavenger. but percents could be the way to do that. this would make rifle amp kind of null and void but as is the scavengers aren't really worth using nor auras in general to tempt most form making combinations of auras outsid eof energy syphon x4. 

Edited by WARGAMES

YAY!!!!

Aura mods now *boost* your mod capacity rather than drain it

THIS! :D

Thanks DE

Epic hotfix thanking you as always, although have to add i for one did not mind loosing mod points for the aura slot it made me step up my game and find new tactics for taking down the higher tier enemys and bosses sure its nice to have one shot kills and a super max modded out frame but if this game was too easy we'd all get super bored super fast wouldn't we?

Hello everyone,

i built a second hall clan and since the construction finished, everything is more expensive.

If I destroy the second hall clan, are prices will go down as before ? (we are 2 in the clan)

Thanks for your help.

Deleandro

Could we have an option to turn lotus off? I can see that it's the grineer

You can turn off her voice in the audio options under "voice". Lower it all the way.

NOTE: Not the mic voice, don't get confused. The option is a few lines above the mic option.

So what's the deal with alerts with actual rewards being as long and difficult as possible now

I don't want to have to burn half an hour in a boring mission for a new hat that barely makes a difference

I mean, I can't catch all the alerts, but most of the actual reward ones I've done lately have been defense, and defense is incredibly time consuming (and not very exciting after the 50th time)

At least mix it up a little, I would have done any nightmare mode mission that doesn't involve datamasses, because there's more than one way to play those missions, whereas defense is just "shoot the guys, and when you're done there, shoot some more guys, then some more guys, then you lost because a charger got past and killed the core in 4 hits"

Maybe when if Warframe leaves beta it'll be worth playing again