Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.4

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for update. I do like lots of updates :).

Although i still think that aura mods could stay at where it was. Ppl just had to use more forma.

I do wonder what do mean those arrows on left from energy number on mod cards. They are all turned down.

Edited by SiewcaWiatru

Hello everyone,

i built a second hall clan and since the construction finished, everything is more expensive.

If I destroy the second hall clan, are prices will go down as before ? (we are 2 in the clan)

Thanks for your help.

Deleandro

Not yet, but we are looking to fix this up.

No... Turn back time on the Sobek! It was FINE after the last patch... It does NOT need 100 damage, and I DON'T need time to brush my teeth during a weapon's reload...

I just tried using it. It is dreadful. The damage I do doesn't make standing around being totally useless for so long worthwhile... Please please please please don't leave this in... :( 

I really loved this weapon: I think it looks great, and did its job well enough, and it combos really well with the Banshee's Sonar ability...

Please don't leave it like this... I know that you are just doing your best to respond to the communities voice, but I invested money in platinum, which I then excitedly spent rushing the build for and putting a forma into this weapon, and if it remains like this I will never use it again, and I will have wasted that money... If this is it, can you remove the weapon and mastery exp from my account and return the platinum?

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

Further Sobek changes: more damage, longer reload.

Y.....

Hello.

The problem with Sobek can't be solved by simple number switching because it's designed wrong in two ways.

1: Warframe had three shotguns previously, Strun the standard all arounder, Boar the rapid fire auto and Hek the heavy hitter with low ammo.

Trying to make the sobek a rapid fire shotgun is redundant...what makes more sense is to come at it from a different way.

either

A-Burst fire: shoots two shots then cycles. This makes it hit harder than other shotguns but will have a delay between each shot.

B-Wide Fire: Shoots in large cone effect then cycles. This makes it good for hitting multiple enemies at close range but will have a delay between each shot.

Either way, burst fire or wide fire, it becomes the unique hitter with good ammo but time in between shots.

That gives it a more unique niche in the arsenal.

2: The sobek looks like a double barreled shotgun. This aesthetic implies power shots to most people yet you've chosen to go with a weaker per shot mechanic. This is counter intuitive.

Edited by Ronyn

I am required by internet forum convention to hate this for a singular issue which I assume is targeting me personally, but since *I* hate it, I must now claim that everyone hates it and it's the worst decision ever made by mankind.

...I should not post on forums when feeling incredibly mean and sarcastic. I blame skipping lunch, among other things.

Also I like the progress. It's...beta-response-y.

Well at this point you guys may as well give the Sobek the last 40 damage and make it the new Hek. That being said, I am happy that its getting damage buffs, because it was REALLY weak to start. Great changes and I LOVE the fact you guys pay attention to the community. DE #1!