Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.4

[DE]Rebecca

Would be - but problem is we have 2 concepts (Dojo Capacity and Clan Capacity) tied to 1 room type and I think people are sad to miss out on the cool massive hall content which is fair given how few rooms there are. We're going to see about separating those concepts a bit. (Hall/Barracks). Then we'll do a pass and fix up the tiers.

Okay! Good luck!

I just mean if you did forma the aura slot, to say reduce the pain of an aura. It will still match, and now it will make that aura give you even more capacity.

Thank you steve! so now aura slot with an aura mod with the same polarity will double the and add to mod capacity

GOD I LOVE THIS GAME!!! SPECIALLY THE STAFF OF DE!!!

will be buying more plat :)))))

Would be - but problem is we have 2 concepts (Dojo Capacity and Clan Capacity) tied to 1 room type and I think people are sad to miss out on the cool massive hall content which is fair given how few rooms there are. We're going to see about separating those concepts a bit. (Hall/Barracks). Then we'll do a pass and fix up the tiers.

Thanks for the response! Keep up the good work all of you!

Seems legit. Thought the aura mod thingy seems strange.

Right? I mean, weren't the Warframe mods that come from Nightmare missions designed to alleviate the cost issue? I guess some just want to have their cake and eat it too :/ But if that's how everyone wants to play it, then I'll just take advantage of dem extra mod points.

Vampire mode is fine IMHO but there need to be a few changes to it before it becomes perfected.

I.E. - Stop draining health after the mission has ended and just put the timer on there. It's effectively the same thing, except you won't die while waiting for teammates to get their slow frames to the extraction point. 

Stop draining health betwixt defense waves, not all of us run trinity and max health regen mods. 

OR

Make the gained health become stackable [capped by 150% of your normal health] but drain at an increased rate until you reach normal HP levels [think medic's overheal from TF2]

Thank you steve! so now aura slot with an aura mod with the same polarity will double the and add to mod capacity

GOD I LOVE THIS GAME!!! SPECIALLY THE STAFF OF DE!!!

will be buying more plat :)))))

Yep you got it! And thank you for playing and supporting us while we iron out the U9 wrinkles!

This would be awesome Thanks! keep up the work!

YAY!!!!

Aura mods now *boost* your mod capacity rather than drain it

this!

One more thing DE_Steve, im not sure if this is gonna be asked tomorrow might as well ask you now.... do you have plans on changing the UI in the mod section? like when moding guns...coz i have like 30 pages of mod skills for warframe which already maxed all of it...is there anyway where you will be changing the ui itself to be more "easy to use"?

One more thing DE_Steve, im not sure if this is gonna be asked tomorrow might as well ask you now.... do you have plans on changing the UI in the mod section? like when moding guns...coz i have like 30 pages of mod skills for warframe which already maxed all of it...is there anyway where you will be changing the ui itself to be more "easy to use"?

Yes, I have same problem on my account too. Needs to be fixed.