Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.4

[DE]Rebecca

did you intend to change that aura thing so drasticly? i mean, did you plan that before or is it a reaction to the whining community?

i don't mean to be an &#!, but how can you stand for YOUR decisions like that?

before that hotfix, having an aura installed was restricting, now it's rewarding?

i am not unhappy about all tenno having more capacity, no sir!

but how far will you go to stop kids from complaining?

I know you increased the reload speed but, i have a 15% tactitcal pump (Iknow its not that high level yet) but it took me 3.62 seconds to reload that thing. I don't know if you meant to increase it that drastically, but im just putting the number up here fo you all to see.

Edited by FREQ1989

did you intend to change that aura thing so drasticly? i mean, did you plan that before or is it a reaction to the whining community?

i don't mean to be an &#!, but how can you stand for YOUR decisions like that?

before that hotfix, having an aura installed was restricting, now it's rewarding?

i am not unhappy about all tenno having more capacity, no sir!

but how far will you go to stop kids from complaining?

Sometimes it's just better to listen to the community that plays/funds your game.

Yes, I have same problem on my account too. Needs to be fixed.

Could there be mod filters based on mod polarity type, or modification type? Like a filter that displays ammo mods, element mods, speed mods, damage mods?

Also, it'd be nice if you could only view copies, and filter out maxed out mods.

Also, will Warframe ever see subtitles being added? Even tho I'm not deaf, I do enjoy subtitles in games so I know what's going on even if my friends are talking over Locus. I don't care if they're just for locus, but as long as I have some way of knowing what she's saying when I can't hear her.

Edited by Weird_Stealth

Hope noone asked this before (as far as i scrolled i saw nothing) but as for the polarizing of the Aura mod slot, it "doubles" the effect? Well i did that on my Frost Prime and it doubles the energy output, but so it soes for my Clan members which didn't polarize the Aura slot...am i getting it wrong? Or does it mean that the effect was not going to waste?

I am a little confused.

Hey DE, are you gonna roll back all the Fang Primes made during the weekend and fix the foundry so maybe some of us can get one and so on?

FvmRHIo.png?1?3695

I don't know why they'd roll back the produced ones, but I've been complaining about this very bug for the last few hotfixes, and Steve replied and said there is a fix on the way.

Could there be mod filters based on mod polarity type, or modification type? Like a filter that displays ammo mods, element mods, speed mods, damage mods?

Also, will Warframe ever see subtitles being added? Even tho I'm not deaf, I do enjoy subtitles in games so I know what's going on even if my friends are talking over Locus. I don't care if they're just for locus, but as long as I have some way of knowing what she's saying when I can't hear her.

Yes, filtering is needed. Subtitles too!

(Obvious question) You're playing in english?

Yes, of course I am playing in English, just all the time.

I've just downloaded new hotfix and rerun the mobile defense alert, and saw these strange lines in every mod I got there. Just curious what do they stand for?

Edited by Dataz

Hope noone asked this before (as far as i scrolled i saw nothing) but as for the polarizing of the Aura mod slot, it "doubles" the effect? Well i did that on my Frost Prime and it doubles the energy output, but so it soes for my Clan members which didn't polarize the Aura slot...am i getting it wrong? Or does it mean that the effect was not going to waste?

I am a little confused.

Only if they have their aura slot polarized to match what aura they are using.

Not yet, but we are looking to fix this up.

Thanks for the response on this. I'm looking forward to having my clan's tier size fixed so we can do our weapons Research without 36k Rubedo for one research between 2 people!

One more thing DE_Steve, im not sure if this is gonna be asked tomorrow might as well ask you now.... do you have plans on changing the UI in the mod section? like when moding guns...coz i have like 30 pages of mod skills for warframe which already maxed all of it...is there anyway where you will be changing the ui itself to be more "easy to use"?

I'm not Steve, but I'm sure I can help you with this... Sell the ones you don't need or fuse them into something you need to rank. Problem solved.