Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 day boosters should stack

I don't know if this was a bug or if it is by design, but I got a 3 day credit booster as a login reward and 2 days later I got another from daily sortie reward. However, instead of gainning an aditional 3 days (or at least 2 more since I already add one left from before) the counter still showed only 1 day left... I think this should change to accumulate both rewards, just to be fair.

I wish credit, affinity, or resource boosters weren't a requirement for farming in this game. Grind for a solo player is hard enough. Spent 20 minutes killing Grineer units on Saturn. Guess what? The MR bar barely went up. How cheap you need affinity boosters. 

7 minutes ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

I wish credit, affinity, or resource boosters weren't a requirement for farming in this game. Grind for a solo player is hard enough. Spent 20 minutes killing Grineer units on Saturn. Guess what? The MR bar barely went up. How cheap you need affinity boosters. 

20 mins killing low level mobs as solo (you get less enemies the less people are in a squad) and you want your MR of all things to rise? I'm sorry but it just sounds absurd to me.

Then again, I don't play a co-op game solo so maybe I'm in the wrong. 

22 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

20 mins killing low level mobs as solo (you get less enemies the less people are in a squad) and you want your MR of all things to rise? I'm sorry but it just sounds absurd to me.

They may not have a choice in playing solo because of internet issues or they may prefer playing solo.

32 minutes ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

Spent 20 minutes killing Grineer units on Saturn. Guess what? The MR bar barely went up. How cheap you need affinity boosters. 

How many warframes/weapon levels you gained in those 20 minutes will determine your MR affinity. If you were leveling only one weapon, doing all your kills with your warframe the lions share of your affinity gained goes to the frame, you hence get less level on the weapon you are leveling and barely any MR affinity. Polarizing and re-leveling gear does not count, you only get MR affinity the first time you level something.
Read the section on gaining mastery here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery
Read Affinity acquisition here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity

I am not saying you are doing it wrong but you gave no details other than the time you spent in the mission.
This post is intended to help give pointers on ways to increase the MR you gain.

Edited by Keiiken

26 minutes ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

It is hardly a "requirement" for farming.

Even solo it doesn't take that long to level gear (and I should know I've solo leveled every piece of gear in this game without using affinity farms), and you can generally level gear fast enough to put in a few forma per day without having to spend all day playing the game.
You just have to go to the right missions and do it efficiently.

Small tips that can speed up the process a bit:
-Do endless fissures for the affinity boosts if you can solo long durations.
-Do dark sector survivals/excavations that provide bonus affinity to the item you are trying to level

With the right mod setup any frame can easily survive 40+ minutes in those types of missions and get you decent affinity for the weapon you want to level.
And if you want to level a frame you just have to be a bit more careful but you can generally do the same thing.

2 hours ago, Ksaero said:

They do stack, but I'd be very happy if they worked only when you're online. 

I don't think DE would do this because while it would be of great help with the 3 hour boosters the 30 day boosters will now last you months potentially, so that means potentially lost money on you buying more boosters

8 hours ago, CeePee said:

They definitely do stack, and have stacked for me each time, just adding 3 days more even if I had a 30 day from before

I'm 98% sure it was a daily login reward (milestone most likelly). 2% it might have been a (previous) sortie reward. Either way I got (another) sortie reward and they did NOT stack, that I am 100% sure of... Like I said: it could all just have been a bug.

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

9 hours ago, Major_Phantom said:

That's fine and dandy for you. I can't play with a ton of people cause of my PC. I lag like crazy the more folks I'm in a squad with! 

9 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

It is hardly a "requirement" for farming.

Even solo it doesn't take that long to level gear (and I should know I've solo leveled every piece of gear in this game without using affinity farms), and you can generally level gear fast enough to put in a few forma per day without having to spend all day playing the game.
You just have to go to the right missions and do it efficiently.

Small tips that can speed up the process a bit:
-Do endless fissures for the affinity boosts if you can solo long durations.
-Do dark sector survivals/excavations that provide bonus affinity to the item you are trying to level

With the right mod setup any frame can easily survive 40+ minutes in those types of missions and get you decent affinity for the weapon you want to level.
And if you want to level a frame you just have to be a bit more careful but you can generally do the same thing.

Okay.

11 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Only place you can get 3 Day booster for free is through Sorties Rewards.

Also from apecific log in milestones and Baro (if by free we mean without spending plat), and those stack too.