12 minutes ago, TrueKillshot said:

*slight spoiler*

-

-

-

-

-

-

Whats the reward that palladino was supposed to send us with theend msg at the end of chains of harrow? i didnt get anything...

A riven mod if you already brought Harrow or the Blueprint for Harrow

DE, you just broke the Opticor even worse. I don't know how, but you just did. Just... pick it up and try to hit something with it. 

This video by another user shows what I'm talking about: 

Edited by HyokaChan

23 hours ago, Chipputer said:

"Nós sabemos que 99% das pessoas estão dizendo que Harrow's Thurible tem problemas, porque apenas a Harrow pode desencadear o regen e apenas matar, mas todos sabemos que eles só querem girar essa maza com mais rapidez".

Tone sorda.

A mim da me erro de atualização e eles ainda não arranjaram isso desde a atualização...

24 minutes ago, Lazarus_Paradox said:

A lot of my elemental damage weapons (Kulstar, Ignis Wraith, Sancti Canastas) either seem to be doing Conlave damage in PVE, or the change notes did not mention their being nerfed. Did they get a debuff or is this a glitch?

Ignis Wraith has definitely seemed off. It's barely doing any damage in comparison to how it was.

Since the first time the whole Harrow deal came, not only me but a few lower end PC friends of mine, kept experiencing laggs every time a load starts. Forcing Session Unavailable. Completely ruins game experience when you want to join any group and you keep getting kicked. Or try joining, anything really, 6 times without success (best case scenario).

1 hour ago, HyokaChan said:

[quotation]

A LOT of charge-fire weapons (including my Javlok) have been affected by the exact same thing. The only way it's registering hits is by hitting the enemy's legs/feet or the floor.
How am I supposed to get headshots with a Javlok now?

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Compressed.

13 hours ago, Leqesai said:

As one who was all for the idea of putting it on a toggle, I think 120 seconds is very manageable. Especially since you can refresh whenever you want.

Penance is currently in a great place. I don't think any more adjustments need made.

Same with Thurible. Works much better now.

All a cap does is lessen how interactive the frame is it does nothing good.