Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.4

[DE]Danielle

Hey i dont really know where to go but im in sortie right now doing the mobile defense with limbo and miter with the neutrilizing justice or whatever augment (the one that is SUPPOSED to pop nullerfiers bubbles) so yeah did you guys change the augment where we can no longer pop the bubbles in sorties or is this a bug that can hopefully be fixed. if im in the wrong place can anyone pls just direct me to the right place thank you .

14 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

After completing the Chains of Harrow quest, visit Palladino in Iron Wake to purchase your Donda for a small Ducat fee. Shiny for a shiny!

And she's not being accidentally racist towards me when I walk in there anymore! ("Leave your vessel at the door"? How about I leave my melee weapon up your-) Thanks DE :3

The bug where if a Harrow is in your squad and you extract to your orbiter is still there, where you cannot move; it's like all keyboard functionality is gone.

HOWEVER, if you ESC manually with your mouse and click on Mods/Arsenal, you can walk again.

Things to note: In that match, there was one mid-mission DC/quit and 1 legit mid-mission extract. It was a Defence mission.

Fixed Harrow’s Thurible remaining in his hand if he enters gets downed while Channeling Thurible.

Thankyou!

Edited by Lorienzo

Chains of harrow is impossible, if you play in big picture mode.

the emotions card part doesn't let u use a controller, and the mouse won't click on anything either.

i had to boot the game outside big picture to get past that part.

time to get your collective heads out of your asses Devs and start properly supporting big picture.

the laziness of you guys is rather dumbfounding at times. 

Unfortunately, it seems like the Opticor isn't the only weapon affected by whatever bug this is. The Panthera's primary fire is suffering from the same issue, wherein 90% of the shots don't seem to register on enemies (it's secondary fire, however, appears to work just fine). I wonder what other weapons might be suffering?

4 hours ago, Oakhams said:

Legit if you put up decent duration and have natural talent right before you try to revive, you can fully revive someone with no problems. Natural talent speeds up casting animation for his 1,2,3, and 4. Kinda feels like a must on him anyway.

it isn't really the casting time that's the issue imo, you an do that while in the air so a quick jump prior to getting to the target is usually enough to trigger 4.  For me it's the duration of the 'immortal' phase which imo is just a tiny bit too short (maybe needs another 1-2 seconds on base time) to keep you safe while reviving.

13 hours ago, trythisboy12 said:

DE !!!!!!!!!!!! PLS HEPL ME FIX THIS GLITCH MY RIVEN HASNT CAME IN MY INBOX FOR A WEEK NOW AFTER THE HARROWS QEUST PLS

Did you buy Harrow before completing the Chain's of Harrow Quest?

If yes, send in a support ticket.

If no, then you won't get a riven.

The melee riven was only given out to users who completed the quest while having Harrow already (brought via platinum).

14 minutes ago, fede97 said:

i have bug for quest

If you have encountered a bug with the quest then please create a thread in the bugs sub-forum detailing what your bug is and how to re-produce it.

Bugs Sub-forum: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/27-mission/

19 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Red Veil Fanatics now have objective markers on them in the Chains of Harrow boss fight.

thank you....it took me quite a few deaths to realize we were supposed to defeat them

19 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the Berserker Mod not applying to Excalibur’s Exalted Blade and its waves.

THANK YOU :D while your at it can we get an option to turn off the swish sound.

Edited by Kalvorax