Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.4

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

Thanks for fixing the quest buggy-ness in Iron (Crasher) Wake. Now the question is....did you fix getting stuck in her room during transference the first time you talk to her? 

"Iron (Crasher) Wake"

. . .

*slow clap*

Thanks for the fixes! Glad to see a couple of bugs that have been quite troublesome got patched! Thank you again!

Edited by Mattsuii

8 minutes ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

Basically channel his Shields into the Buff e.g. 100shields/s = 1.5 sec buff

I think it would be nice if it still took all his shields, but created an instant healing wave for you and your allies. Right now the only thing Harrow has over trinity is one crowd control ability, otherwise Trinity literally does everything else better. Also sacrificing all your shields without gaining any health seems like a fairly bad idea if you're health is already damaged and your sentinel is dead.

Edited by notHunky

I'm having a minor issue with my Opticor as of these recent patches. Its got 200% multishot but only ever seems to shoot one beam/deal a fraction of its damage(Used to deal anywhere from 100-120k damage regularly, now does maybe 20k.) anyone else been having this sort of issue with their Opticor?

Also been encountering a problem where I entirely shoot though people for no damage.

23C6059CF4FCC07CE30D4700DC23380DE36DCEEB

The Riven does +203.2% damage and + 113.4% multishot

Edited by CasiusFaux
Added screenshot of Opticor mods

RIP Good times ;P

• Fixed being able to damage enemies outside the Rift while you are currently in it.
  • Fixed an issue where already dead bodies would yield Credits if hit with the Secura Lecta.

DE... if you wanted to buff harrow, why not just GIVE THE RELOAD AND FIRERATE BUFFS TO ALLIES IN RANGE. Instead of buffing their strength. Also give each teammember their own life and/or energydrain on damage/kills instead of making it based on harrow's damage and kills. Because when you are trying to get them headshots and your allies just blow everything up with either abilities or explosive weapons, neither will happen. 

3 hours ago, Mirathyl said:

Just use your chains right before the invisible wears off easily solve your problem also your overshields help a lot with that as they have to go through it first to even do hp dmg unless they're using something that ignores shields; ie bleed out from slash.

I tried the oversheilds on elite lancers at level 80. they tore through almost 2k shields in like 10 secs. the overshields is cool and all but against high dps enemies its pretty useless

5 minutes ago, amadeusgrim said:

I tried the oversheilds on elite lancers at level 80. they tore through almost 2k shields in like 10 secs. the overshields is cool and all but against high dps enemies its pretty useless

...Don't let them shoot at you for 10 secs without chaining them? If they cannot move or shoot, you take no damage. Simple. Or you use covenant and slaughter them while invuln.

4 hours ago, Chipputer said:

"We know that 99% of people are saying that Harrow's Thurible has issues because only Harrow can trigger the regen and only on kill, but we all know that they just want to spin that mace faster."

Tone deaf.

I was going to say the same. With that changed (And locking the range to 50% of current affinity range) Harrow would be an A+ WF

Edited by jragonsoul

The opticor now is totaly broken. After the previous fix the aoe dmg became unreliable (wan't always working at all), multishot seemed not working either. After last hotfix I cannot even shoot an enemy because I don't know if that works. Good job! You have succeded to completely destroy a perfectly fine even if a bit weak weapon. I wish you have never even looked into it in the first place.

Every patch/update bugs go in bugs go out, thanks for all the work so far, small improvements from past patches to harrow but yet no support from squad members kills for energy makes things more frustrating...as everyone keeps saying (trust me, i know, got him). Tweak him if you have to, something ado about energy gained overall or cut the energy gained from non harrow kills slightly, pretty much a broken record at this point on this one issue.

Aside from that, spy vaults- specifically corpus ones, the cameras detect players through glass and other things, they shouldn't do that, its annoying. I know its happened in the past but it would be just -lovely- if it were to get patched relatively quickly again, cause its kind of annoying if you don't wanna go full invis stealth frame on a spy...what can i say, sometimes I'm lazy.

And while we're at it, patched a bunch of stuff in u21, I read the update while waiting like 5 hours the other week to actually download the update, and I thought the projectile patch with shred and other punch through stuff would possibly effect the thing I've been on about most so far but noooope, Panthera's main fire mode still doesn't get punch through against enemies with shred on, still only through objects, crap bounces off enemies.

....but at least since u21 -so far- few days ago i would crash killing a bursa from the front...no clue, couldn't figure it out, but I tried again prior to posting this and it seems to not crash me anymore so...small steps.

Overall for anyone who cares, fidgetspinner/10.

GOOD NEWS, and by good news I mean its still not fixed, I'd like to use this weapon combo without the risk of being banned or something...using a panthera with disarming purity and a secondary with an alt fire like a euphona lets said secondary weapons alt fire disarm an opponent with the same 40% chance, given euphona's pellets it happens pretty much every time. And if i recall...you released the mods from ambulas reborn back into the game so there's no "well there are hardly any copies in the game so we don't need to worry about it for a while" it's out, its available and in the wild. Not that I would suggest using it, again I only just tested for this again in the simulacrum and it's still more than happy to disarm and at anice safe distance.

Even more GOOD NEWS, the wonky hit boxes everyone's reporting is also effecting the panthera too, i love it, I'll never finish editing this post.

Edited by Wes8670
No clue why they keep opting to avoid panthera bugs, it just gets worse. Good gun, stupid bugs.

59 minutes ago, CasiusFaux said:

I'm having a minor issue with my Opticor as of these recent patches. Its got 200% multishot but only ever seems to shoot one beam/deal a fraction of its damage(Used to deal anywhere from 100-120k damage regularly, now does maybe 20k.) anyone else been having this sort of issue with their Opticor?

Also been encountering a problem where I entirely shoot though people for no damage.

Reveal hidden contents

23C6059CF4FCC07CE30D4700DC23380DE36DCEEB

The Riven does +203.2% damage and + 113.4% multishot

They completely killed the opticor when they fixed "double explosion" anyway. It was always an AoE weapon, now the AoE damage not only has a small radius with falloff, but does 1/4 damage, isn't affected by either multishot or crit and doesn't proc status. This "fix" was an outright lie, they nerfed everything about it to complete uselessness.