Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Date of Announcement?

---Swaggi---

1 month and a half for Hydroid Prime and his stuff, 2-3 months until Glass Frame, Plains and Umbra most likely in 2018, I don't really trust them to  give us both such a huge update and an important cinematic quest in the same year, especially since Steve said they only worked 3 months so far at the Plains. 

3 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

especially since Steve said they only worked 3 months so far at the Plains. 

Because they didn't. They worked 3 Months on the water/environment shaders, not on the whole plains of eidolon, lol.

1 minute ago, aligatorno said:

2-3 months until Glass Frame

Kinda wish they'd hold off on the new frame until after the two big updates are done and focus instead on reworks and making the GUI more intuitive (adding focus to arsenal, better layout for weapons/stats) and various other tweaks that are desperately needed.

I know they won't and I'm sure they'll do other stuff along the way I just wish the older systems (IPS mods etc) got a bit more attention before bringing in new content so quickly.

2 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Kinda wish they'd hold off on the new frame until after the two big updates are done and focus instead on reworks and making the GUI more intuitive (adding focus to arsenal, better layout for weapons/stats) and various other tweaks that are desperately needed.

I know they won't and I'm sure they'll do other stuff along the way I just wish the older systems (IPS mods etc) got a bit more attention before bringing in new content so quickly.

They already have her model done, her weapons, sugatra and syandana as well for her Collection, she will come most likely before those 2 big updates. 

But I agree, they really oughta focus their time on the current frames and their problems as well as some parts of the damage system. 

The YouTube trailer for plains had summer 2017 in the description it has since been removed but that whole 17 min video is gameplay not some buggy partial tidbit it looks playable right now if they have a quest generation system up.  Other than bug fixing and quest generation we saw alot of the systems work I'm betting it will be with hydroid or close to it for release

2 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

They already have her model done, her weapons, sugatra and syandana as well for her Collection, she will come most likely before those 2 big updates. 

But I agree, they really oughta focus their time on the current frames and their problems as well as some parts of the damage system. 

No t a sugatra it's a kuni set

13 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

1 month and a half for Hydroid Prime and his stuff, 2-3 months until Glass Frame, Plains and Umbra most likely in 2018, I don't really trust them to  give us both such a huge update and an important cinematic quest in the same year, especially since Steve said they only worked 3 months so far at the Plains. 

Plains has been 6 months in the works.

1 hour ago, Compassion said:

The only thing confirmed is that Plains is coming out in 2017 my guess on the order is:

1. Plains

2. Hydroid

3. Umbra

well that will be wrong, Hydroid will be end of August. Plains are absolutely towards the end of the year.

33 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

well that will be wrong, Hydroid will be end of August. Plains are absolutely towards the end of the year.

I said guess, and they are working hard on releasing it soon. We'll just have to wait and see. It might even get DElayed until next year ya never know!

2 hours ago, (PS4)zeroexalpha said:

No, they only said they've been hiding it for 6 months. They potentially started work on it a bit longer ago

exactly what he said, was mainly just being hidden until Tennocon, in no way does it mean they only started working on it 6 months ago. I feel bad for console players though xD we will get it on PC first and console players will go nuts having to wait.

Edited by iMalicious

27 minutes ago, iMalicious said:

exactly what he said, was mainly just being hidden until Tennocon, in no way does it mean they only started working on it 6 months ago. I feel bad for console players though xD we will get it on PC first and console players will go nuts having to wait.

I play on PS4 and PC but I'm slowly making the transition to PC lol. I started warframe at launch but had a crappy pc so I never played until it launched on PS4.

Tired of being months behind PC, I'll take the bugs and glitches if it means I get it on day one lol