Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] Chains of Harrow weird theory

Samotte

Hi Tennos!

Something just hit my mind, we saw in the Plains of Eidolon trailer that there is a kind of "meat" inside the orokin walls.

Then I thought about how Rell is calling the void in the quest Chains of Harrow: "The Man in the Wall".... Could this be possible that the inside of orokin walls are some modified human flesh?

That's all, honnestly I don't think there is a correlation between the Orokin building techs and Rell perception of the void, but I just wanted to share!

What do you think?

Spoiler

d28b250f73.png

1b7587e63e.gif

No I believe the Man in the wall is that, kinda suprised no one pointed this out yet. He was hazily creeping in the Chains of Harrow Trailer.
DE has more than just Umbra and Eidolon on their sleeve thats for sure

Edited by _Behemot

Ewww.

Who knows what the Orokin biotech is based on. We know the Orokin turned back on machine intelligence, what if all their processing is done neurologically? The flesh could be thinking? Makes you wonder if this stuff has been around for hundreds or thousands of years, have living Orokin machines become cognizant?

Although I thought Rell was referencing the Void as some sort of manifestation in itself, as an entity. But he was bonkers. :P

4 minutes ago, _Behemot said:
  Reveal hidden contents

d28b250f73.png

1b7587e63e.gif

No I believe the Man in the wall is that, kinda suprised no one pointed this out yet. He was hazily creeping in the Chains of Harrow Trailer.

WTH. Looks like Ryukk.

Edited by JCBeastie

1 minute ago, JCBeastie said:

Ewww.

Who knows what the Orokin biotech is based on. We know the Orokin turned back on machine intelligence, what if all their processing is done neurologically? The flesh could be thinking? Makes you wonder if this stuff has been around for hundreds or thousands of years, have living Orokin machines become cognizant?

Although I thought Rell was referencing the Void as some sort of manifestation in itself, as an entity. But he was bonkers. :P

Or was he Bonkers? "If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you" just replace abyss with Void

42 minutes ago, _Behemot said:
  Reveal hidden contents

d28b250f73.png

1b7587e63e.gif

DE has more than just Umbra and Eidolon on their sleeve thats for sure

Well this is not only "hinted at" in the trailer, you can see him approximately everywhere during the missions. Especially during one of the first missions when you have to find Rell only following the whispers, you can also see this shadow wandering around for split seconds.

That was the most frightening part of the missions, I have to say.

6 hours ago, Samotte said:

Hi Tennos!

Something just hit my mind, we saw in the Plains of Eidolon trailer that there is a kind of "meat" inside the orokin walls.

Then I thought about how Rell is calling the void in the quest Chains of Harrow: "The Man in the Wall".... Could this be possible that the inside of orokin walls are some modified human flesh?

That's all, honnestly I don't think there is a correlation between the Orokin building techs and Rell perception of the void, but I just wanted to share!

What do you think?

Umm..Did u ever think about what happens to Orokin bodies after they transfer their minds to new bodies with Continuity ? ( since we never heard of Orokin burial sites or graveyards )

No ?

They used their decaying bodies as building material for towers ! XD

Edited by Aeon94

2 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Umm..Did u ever think about what happens to Orokin bodies after they transfer their minds to new bodies with Continuity ? No ? They used their decaying bodies as building material for towers ! XD

That's super disgusting... and I can't help but get Attack on Titan vibes from it.
I'm so excited for more!