Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So um....Ballas has officially been welcomed into my nightmares.

TheGodofWiFi

dm2MoqB.jpg

Seriously, of all the ways I pictured Ballas this was not one of them. That oddly soothing voice from the trailers just cannot come from this....thing. Imagine waking up from the Second Dream to find this staring at you from a dark corner across the room. Just what the hell is going on with this thing?

I thought the Orokin were supposed to be beautiful DE....

Edit: You can thank wubwub- for this example of childhood trauma.

6bsb5KF.png

Edited by TheGodofWiFi

Correction,

Orokin had their own sense of 'beautiful'. This may have just been it. (Except for the skin tone and the arm, community speculates he is rotting from age, with no one to find for Continuity, just like the Grineer Queens).

2 minutes ago, Haynox said:

Correction, Orokin had their own sense of 'beautiful'. 

But they were viewed as perfect by outsiders too. I don't think anyone in their right mind would call this perfect.

2 minutes ago, Haynox said:

(Except for the skin tone and the arm, community speculates he is rotting from age, with no one to find for Continuity, just like the Grineer Queens).

Wait, Ballas is still alive?

Edited by TheGodofWiFi

7 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

I thought the Orokin were supposed to be beautiful DE....

We don't have any idea about the concept of "beauty" for Orokins.

Plus, Orokins are supposed to be "perfect", and his right arm clearly shows he suffered some difficulties in life, so we don't really know what the "perfect" Ballas is supposed to look like.

3 minutes ago, Edelsid said:

It looks more like a statue to me. Or maybe it's whatever became of him if he somehow managed to survive the fall of the empire (just a thought). His right arm definitely doesn't look right.

If he looked like this back when the Orokin were still around then I that's a pretty messed up definition of beautiful.