Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open world

(PSN)Zer0-Rama

6 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

range won't change, there isn't a reason. fighting will generally take place at the same distances as usual. think the open areas on corpus outposts as examples.

5 hours ago, GDSK-NXS said:

Finally a reason to have sniper rifles. They will actually matter, if only a little bit more than before.

To counter the point given the display of the video demo, Archwing abilities. Ether they're going to have to nix those or nerf them. Otherwise, Elytron will be a GOD with the long range nukes and death bubbles. That guided missile will go off on impact if you let it and the range is limitless.

2 hours ago, Cortanis said:

To counter the point given the display of the video demo, Archwing abilities. Ether they're going to have to nix those or nerf them. Otherwise, Elytron will be a GOD with the long range nukes and death bubbles. That guided missile will go off on impact if you let it and the range is limitless.

Basically this. I imagine how Itzal would perform in this world too. I mean like almost a kilometer passed just for 1 button-click, Also his 3rd would suck almost all enemies in your FoV so that would kinda suck if we could oblireate everything. We need action, but not like this.

6 minutes ago, GoHardLikeNiksyn said:

Basically this. I imagine how Itzal would perform in this world too. I mean like almost a kilometer passed just for 1 button-click, Also his 3rd would suck almost all enemies in your FoV so that would kinda suck if we could oblireate everything. We need action, but not like this.

We can also add Amesha to that. Her 4 is basically invulnerability when you're not full on energy. Couple it with channeling abilities and the entire team could go invincible.

I am pretty sure the archwing abilities will be nerfed a lot on every single conceivable field where a value can be reduced. And honestly, if it is to give us a better experience, I'm ok with it. I would still like to run (fly?) like a madman raining death on those enemy camps, I hope they don't nerf it TOO MUCH.

1 hour ago, GDSK-NXS said:

I am pretty sure the archwing abilities will be nerfed a lot on every single conceivable field where a value can be reduced. And honestly, if it is to give us a better experience, I'm ok with it. I would still like to run (fly?) like a madman raining death on those enemy camps, I hope they don't nerf it TOO MUCH.

I honestly thing they need to nix the archwing abilities for balance. Don't get me wrong, I DO want to nuke said sites from orbit. That would be untold fun, but it's just too op even at face value. We also do need to consider that the corpus and possibly the grineer are getting some heavy artillery units as well. That or it's a mix of artillery, AA, and anti infantry  in the mix. Ether way they're coming. I'm rather hoping that the grineer get to pick up some units like that too and if I'm not missing this, they may be judging from the video. Note that orange thing that Rebecca goes behind to gain some cover from the turrets almost at the end of the video. I can't identify those as part of any existing prop or unit myself. May they be "parts" for similar units planned for the grineer?

On 7/12/2017 at 4:46 AM, redeyedtreefrog said:

you're not going to be able to nuke a 3km diameter area with banshee's soundquake. So if that's what you're hyped for... don't be.

heck even more what is the point of nuking all that distance since you will walk there to get the resource.