Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with this Riven Unlock Condition

Prism77

Riven Requirement: Complete a defense mission with level 30 or higher enemies with the defense objective taking no damage without using energy consumables.

Me: ಠ_ಠ

I assume that means ally players can't use energy consumables either. Should I just toss this Riven mod?

Avoid Grineer due to bombards and napalms, bring a frost with a trinity friend (or use zenurik focus passive) and use snowglobe. If you want extra security, bring as many specters as you can to help fight and draw aggro.

Ideal teammates:
Trinity, Vauban, Nidus, Nekros, Ember, Banshee (resonating quake augment), Nova

I just did that except for the 'no consumables' part, Frost with Amprex, Zenurik passive, Chilling Globe and a couple of Specters in a Void Defense (I think Corrupted have the least cheeky tricks that can ruin your run).

Personally I just do Eris Defense with a Mesa. Although without energy consumables Peacemaker wouldn't last too long!

So maybe Ignis? Or Zenistar? Sonicor? There's a lot of weapons you could use to substitute when the first five waves of Infested are basically only melee~

Edited by Zandermanith222

I unlocked it! Got some of my friends to join me with the Warframes you all recommended and successfully got the riven mod open! Unfortunately it's a pretty crappy Riven Mod for the Gorgon Machine Gun that does NOT live up to its requirements. Oh well, at least the experience of unlocking it was fun. :p