Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Hey kiddo"

Pizzarugi

10 hours ago, blendergeek said:

Out of curiosity has there been any sightings in the personal quarters? If so it might be a sign that DE is going somewhere with this as they are punting more time into it.

Not that I know of, unfortunately. I want to refrain from posting a question about it in the Devstreams so that we can see if DE will do it without us giving them ideas. I want to see if they actually care. 

Got another visit right after performing a trade with someone. But this one was... interesting. 

The Man In the Wall has been showing up more and more often recently. I have no clue why. But this time, I decided to get experimental.

Spoiler

5D8A368EFA7B021EE4E4DDE4CB569461A763CF24

As seen in the spoiler, my Warframe and I are the same distance from him. For some reason, when I got this close with my Warframe, he didn't say anything. But when I got this close with my Operator, he said his infamous line. 

Why does this mean ANYTHING, you may be wondering? Maybe this was just a bug or happenstance, but I think it could maybe, maybe, tie into the lore a little bit.

It's possible that The Man In the Wall can't identify the Tenno as easily through their Warframes. The Warframes have to get much closer in order for him to actually tell that they are indeed the Tenno. But when he can see them easy and in the flesh, he doesn't need to do any special checks to make sure that they are the true Tenno.

Thoughts, anyone?

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Asomness1 said:

Just had it happen to me. The person was standing slightly being the wall near the arsenal. Staring at me from around the corner.

Why did you have to reserect this post? It's 2 months old now and no one really cares anymore if anyone sees the kid. People see him so often now days... 

On 7/15/2017 at 12:10 AM, Akunibe said:

Once you heard that. a doppleganger of your operator will be sitting somewhere in your ship. some people found it on the market table, on the radio located on the ramp. and i think thats it (i guess).

i'll stay there for a few seconds to let you find it and if you turn around once you find it, i'll disappear.

Yeah i found mine randomly, waaaay after the harrowing mission and my operator was just hiding around the corner to the left of my arsenal

On 7/14/2017 at 12:10 PM, Akunibe said:

Once you heard that. a doppleganger of your operator will be sitting somewhere in your ship. some people found it on the market table, on the radio located on the ramp. and i think thats it (i guess).

i'll stay there for a few seconds to let you find it and if you turn around once you find it, i'll disappear.

I have found it hang from the cords in the back like a freaky monkey.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't have seen him if it wasn't for the bugged Vahd Pauldrons... XD

5C4E74A313FBCB434B02486269B8274186EFB64F

The armor was in the corner of my screen when I turned counterclockwise to go to the Arsenal. I freaked out and turned around, but didn't see him. (My frame was in the way... XD) I moved a bit, hoping that it was just me getting nervous, but there he was, sitting on my Market, laughing at me...

1 minute ago, Hazz565 said:

DE

When i will be able to use chat again got banned by typing "nezha is a trap".

You’ve posted in the wrong thread which is unrelated from your issue. Plus, people on the forums can’t help you. It usually takes a few days to a week for you to being unbanned. Though, I do suggest you to contact support.

A while back, I had it on my market console, laughing at me.

It laughed at me for over 20 minutes instead of vanishing after a few o.O I think it was just a simple glitch, but it was unreal. I spent a while making stuff in the arsenal (ciphers & whatnot) and going through selling my excess mods. It stayed the whole time. Went off in a mission and it was gone when I got back, but still, creepy glitch to have 20 minutes of ethereal, malevolent laughter while going about your business.

• 2 weeks later...
Am 16.7.2017 um 02:07 schrieb Wayshotzo:

this doesn't JUST happen straight after the completion of the quest, I just completed today's sorties and found my operator on the codex to the tune of "Hey kiddo". I've already completed the quest when it came out so this is the second time it has happened. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit. just seen another comment stating how it can happen after the quest with increasing chance once Harrow is acquired, any ideas on how often?

A little bit late, i know, but i brought the dondola decoration from where the quest is on Earth Ironwake and since then he appears 2-3 Times A DAY!

1 hour ago, Lautsprecher0815 said:

A little bit late, i know, but i brought the dondola decoration from where the quest is on Earth Ironwake and since then he appears 2-3 Times A DAY!

*looks at the post of JULY*

No... nowhere near "a little", little Necroposter.

And the donta has no effect on him appearing or not. Remember who RNG is and know.