24 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

my ember deals with 100s fine but my build is weird -. - 

normally ember focus on damage & range , mine does not

banshee is fun , but has glass jaw....

normally i pair her up with a melee that counters damage good on block 

still..a lucky shot 1 hits her ...

What build do you use?

Ember would normally need a way to remove armour in order to kill 140s (or anything above 40-50 really). She does not scale that well. Banshee simply kills everything no matter what, if you can avoid getting hit and know how to mod and play.

Is Banshee good for Xini? She is THE Xini frame! Max your range and efficiency and maybe some duration and you can lock down three bases all alone.

Ember. The total noob frame. With firequake augment you can cc on the move but you need good weapon to kill while WoF do the cc. 

Banshee... only good usage is on farming defense or interception nodes for relics. That's about it. 

Edited by kyori

26 minutes ago, kyori said:

Banshee... only good usage is on farming defense or interception nodes for relics. That's about it. 

You forgot to mention that Banshee (or, more specifically, Sonar/Resonance Banshee) is *the* quintessential frame for long endurance runs in Endless modes that are not made of Naramon cheese. Too bad that reaching above 150, never mind 4-digit levels requires hours of sitting in one place >_<

Hmm... Ember has a bit more survivability to her. You can remain fully mobile while doing damage and has better armor/health values.

Banshee on the other hand... Well, if you go with soundquake, you're basically locked in place but you can basically stun lock the map. Down sides are that it's boring but effective and anything that can get through, like nullifiers, can basically one shot you a lot of the time. If we're talking about going stun and gun, Still not bad, but far riskier. Again, she's about the biggest of paper frames. I've found that soundquake works well thanks to the stunlock and you'll want the mod for it too.

1 hour ago, Reifnir said:

You forgot to mention that Banshee (or, more specifically, Sonar/Resonance Banshee) is *the* quintessential frame for long endurance runs in Endless modes that are not made of Naramon cheese. Too bad that reaching above 150, never mind 4-digit levels requires hours of sitting in one place >_<

Ya didn't mention because most players won't sit in one place for hours in a single mission as you have said.

General usage, that is what banshee is. That is why we see more ember than banshee running around 

Ember is better overall... 90% of missions you will do are lvl 50 or bellow enemies.

99% of missions will be lvl 100 at most ( including sorties and kuvas )

Ember is more mobile / flashy / fun ( standing in 1 spot gets boring after a while ) and you can kill with ember without the need to stand in 1 place or not use the weapons.

Banshee is only good on really REALLY high level endless missions... and we all know there is no real reason to go above lvl 100 enemies.

Thats my personal opinion.