Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Mods Are BS

(PSN)CLASSIFIEDGTA

So I have just checked in 3 days the mod will be obtained by the veterans who have been logging in every single day since DE changed the log in rewards system.
I do admit that the change was needed but as we go further and further the new players who will start the game today will have to wait years to get those specific mods or weapons and because weapons affects mastery and mods affects gameplay I would definitely take them out and replace them with cosmetics, sigils or maybe even glyphs (those are .
I do remember when I missed the new year log in (because I was suffering from hangover) or the day when the game started downloading a hotfix 2 minutes before "next day" and I didn't made it in time.

Also it would be nice to have 2 copies of the mods that can be used in sentinel weapons and weapons in the same time.

2 hours ago, PETI258 said:

So I have just checked in 3 days the mod will be obtained by the veterans who have been logging in every single day since DE changed the log in rewards system.
I do admit that the change was needed but as we go further and further the new players who will start the game today will have to wait years to get those specific mods or weapons and because weapons affects mastery and mods affects gameplay I would definitely take them out and replace them with cosmetics, sigils or maybe even glyphs (those are .
I do remember when I missed the new year log in (because I was suffering from hangover) or the day when the game started downloading a hotfix 2 minutes before "next day" and I didn't made it in time.

Also it would be nice to have 2 copies of the mods that can be used in sentinel weapons and weapons in the same time.

Yup

1 hour ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Primed Veteran 

Spams the chat about how superior they are compared to lower levels

2 hours ago, bubbabenali said:

Primed Pleb Busting

Spams the chat with personal statistics and shouts out noob comments on <MR8 players.

13 hours ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Primed warm coat

13 hours ago, Rage_Inducer said:

Primed Speed Holster.

Inaros prime, will make me spend real money on the game for the first time😂

Founder prime, has a frame I'll never have😢

Edited by (PS4)CLASSIFIEDGTA
To clarify

might as well say riven mods are BS too.  Technically for you to reach primed vigor and have it locked would mean you don't have that much gear built to reach a certain mastery.  Many people say mastery doesn't matter, for this case it actually does.  If you had primed vigor at mr5 for example this would give you extreme advantage over mr5's like you.  This was an example but there are ways to stay mr5 and get primed vigor, you would just have to not build anything from your last crafts, and just login regularly until you get it.  And this is where the game sets its bars.  And I'm sorry but a 300 day player can't get what a 500 day player deserves as a reward.its already in everybody's advantage to bypass mastery by buying frames and weapons with platinum , including potato and slot.  What will you say when you completely understand how arcane enhancements work? Players with less platinum should be able to get them cheap? Welcome to the grind of your life.

4 hours ago, (PS4)fullblast35 said:

might as well say riven mods are BS too.  Technically for you to reach primed vigor and have it locked would mean you don't have that much gear built to reach a certain mastery.  Many people say mastery doesn't matter, for this case it actually does.  If you had primed vigor at mr5 for example this would give you extreme advantage over mr5's like you.  This was an example but there are ways to stay mr5 and get primed vigor, you would just have to not build anything from your last crafts, and just login regularly until you get it.  And this is where the game sets its bars.  And I'm sorry but a 300 day player can't get what a 500 day player deserves as a reward.its already in everybody's advantage to bypass mastery by buying frames and weapons with platinum , including potato and slot.  What will you say when you completely understand how arcane enhancements work? Players with less platinum should be able to get them cheap? Welcome to the grind of your life.

All I'm saying is they shouldn't get exclusive mods.

I'm Mr 16

I have 494 plat( I just bought an ember prime finally)

I know how arcanes work, I have a few sets ( 2x trickery, 1x grace at the moment).

Edited by (PS4)CLASSIFIEDGTA
To clarify

On 7/20/2017 at 6:39 PM, (PS4)CLASSIFIEDGTA said:

as you all know, players are awarded weapons and mods for logging in for a certain amount of days, for example primed vigor at 400 days.

This is fine, I think if a player has logged in for say 500 days, they deserve a unique weapon to show off to their friends because there not OP and theres competitive weapons out there, ( though the zenistar is debateable). 

But having primed mods be locked behind time walls is in my opinion, ridiculous. This gives players a noticeable advantage to others players who mabey have 300 days played. For example, Inaros gets around 500 more HP with vitality and primed vigor than with vitality and regular vigor. This is  especially frustrating since you can't trade for these mods.

My hope is that they could be extremely rare mods, or atleast give players the option to trade these mods.

In my opinion, no primed mods should be exclusive, and all players should be able to grind for them without having hundreds of days played. BTW, primed shred is coming as a 600 day reward if you didn't already find this ridiculous enough.

So on the slight chance that DE see this, mabey you could reconsider not making these login rewards, and instead, rare mods like primed flow.

Also, to compensate to the players who have already earned these rewards, give them a blue potato, and a gold potato for each mod they have earned that would now be farmable(or a free prime accessory, like a prime syndana).

So if anybody agrees with me, push this to DE, and show content creators this post. And mabey we can make a change for the better, thank you, from a tenno like you.

EDIT: again, I have no problem with them getting armor/cosmetics for high login day counts. But all it really insentivises them to do is login for 1min to rack up those days.(like some replies say they do). I should be able to actually grind WITH GAMEPLAY to get primed mods, not login for 1 minute and leave. Again, I think they should still get cosmetics for high day counts, but putting primed mods behind a time wall is wrong.

Um,.,, No. We logged in every day, we made it a point to make sure we logged in every day to get these rewards.

Players playing 600 days straight since the new system, in all likelihood have more blue and gold potatoes than they can use. I have 50 of each sitting around doing nothing. Replace our 600 day login with a blue or gold potato? Please. 300K kuva maybe, or a 4 pack of Riven mods (one of each kind) for each prime replaced (and the slots to hold them) perhaps.

Taking away people's rewards and replacing them is wrong. It was announced, we did what was required. Sorry you are salty. If you get this, then I want my Excal Prime. Just because I wasn't playing at the time it was released is no excuse I want to be able to purchase the founders pack today. That's just as fair a request as you are making.

Its fine as it is. Nothing that has come out (or be projected to) as a Login reward has been a gamechanger. P.Sherd will be nice when it happens but Sherd is still going to be good all the way up to and beyond that day. P Vigour for me has allowed a some expansion in what i had modded but largely things didn't change and only had to forma 1 frame out of 25 to cater for it. Even with existing non login P.Mods they are aren't always what you want or need on any given thing.